Teacher (Day 11)

[Brendon is a teacher, while Ryan is his husband. SMuT.]

Ryan happily walked into his husbands classroom. He usually did, during lunch. Brendon was too busy to leave the class, so Ryan came to him instead. This time was different though. This time was going to be risky.

"Hey, I have to leave, babe. I need to collect some papers." Brendon said, followed by a sigh. Ryan frowned. Brendon smiled and kissed Ryan's head.

"I'll see you tonight, okay?" Brendon hugged Ryan and left. When he thought it was ok, Ryan went and hid under the desk. He couldn't wait. Oh boy.

[Time Skip]

Brendon returned to an already full classroom. He taught high school science, and different grades. This was his last class, which was full of obnoxious 9th graders. He hated this class with a passion.

"Okay everyone, settle down." He sat down. He decided, since it was a Friday, he would take it easy. He would simply have them do an assignment online, and let him see their scores when they're done.

[Time skip by 15 minutes]

After Brendon was done doing paperwork, he decided to get up. That is, before he felt someone touch his leg under his desk. He about screamed, an freaked out like a little girl. That is before he noticed who was under his desk.

It was his husband, Ryan.

"Ryan, what the-"

"Shhh.." Brendon was overly confused. Why the actual hell was Ryan under his desk?

Ryan grabbed his phone and began typing. After a few moments, Brendon's phone lit up. He went on his phone, and surprise surprise, it was message from Ryan.

Ryan: Don't you want to try something new? Something risky.

Brendon was confused. Was this supposed to be sexual? Was it supposed to be scary? Who knew. It was Ryan, it could be anything.

Brendon: Ryan I don't know what you mean.

Ryan: Okay, hang on.

Brendon felt his chair move closer to the desk. He didn't know where this was going, until he felt Ryan's hand go to unzip his pants. Brendon didn't want this to happen, right now, in front of all of these people. Well, at least he knew what Ryan meant by risky.

Brendon's pants were down to his ankles. He felt Ryan's fingers wrapped around the elastic of his underwear. This strangely turned him on. Aaaand there goes his underwear.

Brendon was so paranoid some kid would come and see a grown man blowing his teacher, but decided against it. Well, just in case everyone  would hear the moans and the sucking noises-

"You guys can talk now. If you haven't finished the assignment I gave you, show me tomorrow."  And in that instant, everyone started chatting. Now, this wasn't as risky as Ryan would've wanted, but it was risky enough as it is.

Brendon felt Ryan, licking at the strip. Brendon bit his lip, trying not to moan. Ryan's mouth took in Brendon's length, and started sucking. Brendon's hand gripped his hands on the arms of his chair. This was going to be hard, none of the less, impossible. Then, just when Brendon thought it couldn't get harder, a student came up.

"Hey, is it okay if I show you my score now? I won't be here tomorrow." Just in this moment, Ryan started deep throating Brendon. Brendon felt his face go a light red.

"Well..just..s-show me after tomorrow. I have no time to see- oh god." Brendon covered his face with his hand. He felt a wave of pleasure run through him.

"M-mr. Urie?"

"I-i'm fine. I just- fuck, I need some sleep." Brendon weakly smiled. Thankfully, the child gave up and went back to his desk. Brendon rested his on on the surface of the desk, making noises in the back of his throat. Then he felt it. He felt the heat rise in his stomach. "R-Ryan, fucking fuck." Brendon continued cursing obscenities under his breath as he came hard into Ryans mouth. As if on cue, the bell rang. People left the class in a mob, and just like that, they were gone. Brendon was just sitting there, sweating and panting.

"Let me out, Bren." Ryan said, from under the desk. Brendon smiled at his voice, and scooted the chair back, far enough for Ryan to get out. Ryan got out, hair messy, and mouth a bright red. Ryan kissed Brendon. Brendon could taste himself on his lips. Kissing, which led to making out, ended moment after.

"Come on, lets get you home so I can finish what I started." Ryan whispered in Brendon's ear. Brendon smiled with exciment. Tonight was gonna be good.

About a week later, Brendon was fired from his job due to the surveillance cameras catching footage of what happened Friday afternoon. Brendon didn't care honestly.

It was worth it.

(HEY how r u all??! i hope you like this dream inspired fic. i actually had a dream about this tho bc im ryden as heck god bless. but i hope u enjoyed and stay tuned for the next fic. :-) )