Beds (Day 13)

[Its Ryan and Brendons first time of sharing a bed. Fluff !!]

After the concert, Ryan made his way to the showers, trying to be the first one there and not having to wait on other people. Ryan liked brisk, fast showers, while everyone else took their sweet little time. Ryan turned on the shower and began to strip. After getting fully unclothed, Ryan entered the shower, which was already boiling hot. After about 5 minutes, Ryan exited the shower, dripping wet and feeling clean. Shower time was his favorite time. One because it made him clean & happy. Another reason was because he felt the water wash his anxiety off. I mean, of course there was anxiety. The 'Nothing Rhymes With Circus' tour was there first major tour, which was hard. Especially due to the fact that they were teenagers.

Ryan went onto the oddly empty tour bus to change. It was quiet. Too quiet. Ryan wasn't complaining, but it just felt too strange. Too suspicious. Ryan got dressed in some pajamas, knowing there was nothing left to do for the night. They would probably stop by a motel to sleep in, because that's what they did the half of the time. It usually depended on where they would go next.

[Time Skip]

After 50 minutes of driving, the tour bus came to a halt. Brendon, talking to Jon about whatever seemingly came to mind, while Spencer was listening to music, and then there was Ryan, who was turned around looking out the window. They pulled up in a parking lot, in what appeared to be a motel. And wham- it was a motel. A rather small one, thought Ryan. Brendon left the bus all giddy like, while Jon and Spencer talked about the rooms. Ryan wasn't too keen on listening, knowing he would get a room with Brendon. Ryan gathered his stuff and got up. He didn't really care about the fact that he was bare foot and in basketball shorts, with a Vans sweater. Ryan pushed aside Jon to exit the bus and go straight to his room, which was room 4. When he entered, the stench of musky cologne hit his face, with an additional bit of heat from a nearby heater. The first thing he noticed was that the room had one bed, which Brendon was spread out on. Ryan annoyingly glared at Brendon, not knowing what to do. He didn't really have the heart to have Brendon sleep on the floor, and Ryan himself wouldn't sleep on a dirty floor that endured god knows what. He set his stuff down and left the room, looking for Spencer, who was still on the bus.

"Uh, Spence?" Spencer looked up from packing, looking rather annoyed.

"Yeah?"

"Is there any other rooms I could sleep in?"

"Nope, they're all taken. We have to share rooms. Why?" Ryan paused.

"Well...I just..I uh.."

"Dude, hurry up and tell me." Spencer said, looking more annoyed by the minute. Ryan sighed.

"I don't know. You know what? Its not important."

"God- okay. Now go." Ryan gave Spencer one last dirty look before exiting the bus. He entered the room again, to find Brendon in the same position as he was when Ryan was here the first time. Brendon, staring at the ceiling, as if it had all of lives secrets on it, let his head fall back, to where he was looking upside down. He smiled one of his goofy (and adorable) smiles.

"Hi." Brendon greeted. Ryan couldn't put up the annoyed act any longer and smiled at Brendon's cuteness.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"Just layin' here, I guess." Ryan awkwardly smiled. There was a silence. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable either. Ryan unpacked his things. He went to use the restroom, which surprisingly wasn't as filthy as he thought it would be. When he came back out, Brendon was already in his pajamas. He was standing there, looking at the bed. Ryan knew he was thinking the same thing.

"So uh..one bed."

"Yep."

"And we're.."

"Sharing?"

"Yeah."

"Do you mind?" Ryan looked up. It sounded as if Brendon actually wanted this.

"I mean," Ryan began, "not if you do." Brendon smiled and got into bed, with Ryan uncomfortably following. Ryan was mad at himself for making a big deal out of this. It shouldn't matter. It shouldn't. Ryan laid on his back, folding his hands and his stomach. He rested his eyes, before feeling Brendon getting closer and closer to him, until their bodies melded together. Ryan opened his eyes.

"Uh, Bren?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" Brendon moved up and rested his head on the crook of Ryan's neck.

"Just resting." Ryan was confused, but nonetheless, liked this. It was still cold, even with the heater on, yet Brendon was there for that. Brendon put his arm around Ryan and pulled him closer. Ryan grabbed Brendon's hand and held it. Ryan reached his arm to turn the lamp off. In the dark, Ryan kissed Brendons forehead. He never realized how much he loved cuddling. He never realized how much he loved this. He never realized how much he loved Brendon. Sure, showers can take his anxiety away, but this was better. Way better. Ryan could feel Brendon breathing, while Brendon could hear Ryan's gentle heartbeat.

"Hey, Ry?"

"Yeah, Bren?"

"Can..can we do this more often?"

"I'd love that Brendon." Ryan could just imagine Brendons smile. Ryan hadn't realized how big he himself had been smiling.

"Goodnight, Brendon."

[i'm listening to Sufjan Stevens bc i'm sad bc i don't have anyone to cuddle at the moment and this type of music with a cuddle fic makes me want to cuddle the shit outta someone. but as always, i hope you enjoyed!! theres gonna be more fluff so yay ! goodbye, friends.]