Chapter #3

Okay my apologies everyone i said that the last chapter was chappie '3' when it actually was Chapter '2'. Sorrie guys..an-ti-way this is actually the 'real' chappie #three i just got a mix up..so yeah I hope you enjoy and live that mindless life.. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

=Princeton P.O.V.=

 *2 weeks later*

Welp. It's been a couple of weeks since my birthday and I'm very happy. On the night of my birthday, Roc and Prod threw me a surprise party and it was the bomb.com! Everyone was there Mickey, Roc and Prod (of course duh), Ray, Kiera, Jacob L., Diggy, Issa, and then some. Almost everybody got me money since they were to damn lazy to buy me anything -_-.

Ray was the only one that bought me something valuable. He bought some new Jordan's and an Afro picker in the shape of a peace sign, it was green.

Mickey also actually bought me these new gold diamond studded earrings. I fell in love with them instantly. I screamed and hugged her tightly. I didn't do that to Ray cuz that would be so weird and awkward for him.

I mean I wouldn't mind of course, simply because every time I see, think, or dream about him I just wanna kiss and hug him all over. But I can't do that.

I was sitting in my desk in my room, doing my homework listening to the music mom is playing downstairs. Whenever she cleans, she turns on the radio. She says it helps her get everything done faster. I was bobbing my head to the beat of the music when my phone rang.

I finished one more problem before picking up, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

^PHONE CONVO.^

Prince: Hello?

..Ray: Wassup Prince?

I froze...he-he called me..on a Friday night...I suddenly have butterflies in my stomach.

Prince: ...

Ray: ..um hello?

Prince: .....

Ray: Prince you there man?

Prince: .....

I stayed quiet...I don't know why. I can't speak, he's making me speechless. I can hear his voice getting lower.

Ray: I know his blaxican ass did not just hang up on me..

He repeated 'Hello?' again louder. He put the phone back up to his ear, I could tell.

Prince: Uh um uh h-hey R-ray...

Ray: There you are! Wassup man? What'cha doing?

Prince: Uh j-just doing my homework.You?

Ray: Oh I finished my homework an hour ago. I'm just so bored! Ain't nothing on TV and the Internet on my laptop is down...

Hearing his voice a little more is relaxing me...I don't get it. He makes me so nervous yet so comfortable, I just don't get it..

Prince: Oh that sucks...balls

He chuckles

Ray: Mhmm shoo do!..

There was a silence. It was getting a little awkward..

Prince:...So do you like need anything?

Ray: What, I can't call my broder up and just talk? Damn.

Prince: No! No, it's just well there's nothing to talk about.

Ray: Well..can I come over then?

I froze again.

Prince: Umm...sure?

Ray: Great! I'll be there in a half hour.

Prince: K bye.

Ray: Alright bye.

He hung up. Oh my stars and rainbows he's coming over! Well this isn't the first time he's been over my house but I get nervous every time.

I quickly finish my homework and look over at my alarm clock.  Hm, I got time for a shower real quick. I hop in, 10 minutes I'm out. I try to put on some cologne, so I could smell really good when he comes over.

I spray my body a few times then sniff myself. 'Mm I smell delicious!' I thought. Hopefully he likes it.

+Ray P.O.V.+

I called up Prince and told him I'm coming over cuz I'm HELLA BORED! Plus I haven't hung out with him in a long time. Well not since his birthday. I love talking to Prince too cuz that nigga never stop talking.

I love people who can keep a conversation going no matter how irrelevant or random it can get. And Prince is just that person.

I also like talking to him cuz he's so smart. He gives the best advice. That's why he's my best friend. I'm riding in my car about like two minutes away from his house.

I text him that I'm almost there. He responds with: "K"

......

I'm sorry but I hate when someone "K's" me. It's annoying as fuck. I pull up to Prince's house and hop out the hoopty. I ring the door bell a few times and he comes.

Finally it's freezing out here. He opens the door and immediately I smell cocoa butter lotion and a strong cologne. Not gone lie, it smelt pretty damn good.

" Hey Prince wassup?" I say while giving him dap. He blushes and says "Wassup man?" I've been seeing Prince blush a few times lately and it's weird. He never blushes when girls talk to him or even the other guys. Just me.

Whenever I give him a compliment or just say "Hey" there he go blushin and shit. I walk in and he seems nervous.

" So whatcha been up to lately?" I say as I take a seat on his couch.

He sits close to me....closer than usual. He sits criss-cross apple sauce and says " Nothin. Just doin some thinkin and working on homework.."

" What you be thinkin about ole princey-boy" He suddenly gazes up at me and giggles...okay weird. " Well just thinking about life and..stuff"

He was biting his bottom lip when he said 'stuff'. Ohh ole princey-boy thinkin about that nasty nasty. Now I know why everyone call him a freak.

"Oh 'stuff' huh?" He looked at me still biting his lip while nodding his head slowly, "Well whose the broad huh? Whose skirt you been getting into lately?" I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

His face immediately went straight from 'hot and flirty' to 'disgust and horror'. The hell?

" Ugh god no! I'm thinkin about something else...god Ray your disgusting" Huh? What's so nasty about that? It's all natural, I mean how he think he was born? " Um K? So what you wanna do?"

His eyes quickly went from mine to my lips. He was literally staring at my lips. Okay this is awkward.

I licked my lips and so did he in response.

" I don't know...w-what you wanna do?" he said finally. He was staring at my lips in desire and awe. I gave him a once over and notice a slight bulge in his pants. Oh my god ew! I quickly got up and he gets up too. " Whats wrong?" he asked all confused like.

 "Um uh..I gotta pee!" I say quickly. I run off to the bathroom. Whew that was close..

To be continued....

_______________________________________________________________________________