Chapter #13

+Ray P.O.V+

I woke up the with the sun in my face. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, resulting to me stretching all out on the mattress. I exhaled and looked out the window, wow today is nice. I was still laying down, smiling up at the sky when my phone buzzed.

I reached up to my night stand and read it was a text from Prince.

DatMisfitBitch: " Good morning love. Hope you slept well <3"

Awe, that made me smile. I responded: "Good morning sunshine :)"

I put my phone down and relaxed some more in bed....then something dawned on me....I told him yes....I'm dating Jacob Perez. Never in a million years would I ever considered being with him. And here we are, sending each other cute 'Good morning' texts.

Prince responded a minute later with: " :) What are you doing today?"

Ray2wice:) : "Nothing. You wanna do something?"

DatMisfitBitch: "Yeah! :D Can you come over?"

Ray2wice:) : "Yeah, Be there in 15 minutes aiight?"

DatMisfitBitch: "K. Hurry up :p"

Ray2wice:) : "Don't rush me boy. Beauty takes time"

DatMisfitBitch: "Well in that case you gon need decades to get ready lol"

No this nigga didn't....

Ray2wice:) : "-_- You got jokes huh? You thought that was cute huh?"

DatMisfitBitch: "Babe I'm jokin lol you're gorgeous! Now will you hurry up I'm getting lonely in this house.."

Ray2wice:) : "Fine, fine. Be there in a bit"

DatMisfitBitch: " :) "

I grinned and put my phone back on the night stand. Wait...did he just call me babe?...is it weird that when he said that, I got butterflies in my stomach? Oh. I don't know. Let me get ready for this nut ball.

~*~

I walked downstairs in my black wife beater and blue/black basketball shorts. Rockin' my new red knee high socks with my Nike sandals I looked in the full length body mirror in the living room. Damn I look fine as hell. Now I know why Prince be wantin' all of this. I chuckled to myself then heard my mom in the background.

"Ray, where you goin?" her soft voice asked. Putting my wallet, phone, keys and swim trunks (in case Prince wanna go swimming) in my domo backpack I looked at her, "I'm goin' over Prince house..?" I said it in more of a question than a statement.

"Alright. But there better not be no fast ass girls over that house neither. You wanna be a daddy at this age, go right ahead. But I ain't raisin' no more babies." Um Okay..? O.o

"All you had to say was yes.." I mumbled so she wouldn't hear. "What was that?"

"Nothing mommy! Love you!" I quickly kissed her cheek and ran out the door, locking it.

I got in my silver Mercedes-Benz and made my way over to Princeton's house. I bump to Lil' Wayne on the way there,

"AK on my night stand, right next to that bible. But I swear with these 50 shots, I'll shoot it out with 5-0. Pockets gettin' to fat, no weight watchers, no lipo." (A/N: I was listenin' to this as I wrote haha)

I finally make it to Prince's and I hope out with my bag hooked to my shoulder. I take my phone out to check the time, '11:28 am', we could probably get some breakfast if he wants. I ring the doorbell a few times and moments later the door swings open. Princeton's face lit up right as he saw me, "Hey Ray!"

I smiled, "Aye, wassup?" I walked in. Once he closed the door, he hugged me. "I missed you.." he said in my chest. His arms were linked around my waist. I linked my arm around his neck tightly, hugging him back, " It's only been a day Prince" I grinned.

"I know. It's just every minute you're away from me, I miss you even more." His arms squeezed me tighter. I couldn't help but smile. That's the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. "Awe, well I'm here now." I kissed his forehead.

He pulled away from me and smiled, "Yeah and it's amazing" I felt my face soften and my heart skip a beat. I gazed down at him since I'm a few inches taller than him, "What do you wanna do today? It's nice out, let me take you somewhere.."

"Well I was thinking we could go to breakfast" I knew it..he went on, "Then afterwards we could you know just hangout...you know?' He was leaning against his couch with his arms crossed over his chest, I gave him a once over.

He wore his 'Attack Hug?!?!' muscle shirt with tan khakis and lime green converse. His hair was it's usual big and puffy look. His aviators hug from his shirt. He looked good ;).

"Alright then let's go."

"Yeah, okay! Lemme go potty first" he sprang up the stairs, "-and get my jacket!" he made a clicking noise with his mouth and winked at me. I giggled and sat on his sofa.

....Okay it's been like 10 minutes Prince, what the hell is you doin'? Like c'mon now I can't be waitin' all da-"OKAY! I'm back!" I jumped from the couch. He scared the bejesus outta me. "Welcome back, how was Hawaii? I bet it was fun.." he scoffed, "Ha ha. My damn jacket wanted to be cute and play hide n' seek with me for 5 damn minutes."

I laughed, "Can we go now?"

"Yes we can go.." finally...

"Yay! Leggo!" We were driving around trying to find a place to eat. I didn't really care where we ate, I'm just making this a 'Princeton Day' today. Since I'm new to this guy on guy thing.

He finally decided to got to 'The Pancake House. Blueberry Hill Breakfast Cafe'.

Thank goodness, cuz I'm starving! Plus I've been there before and it's pretty good. We walked in and I was scrolling through my phone, on Instagram. Prince takes care of us getting seated and everything. "Ray c'mon" I look up and follow him to our table.Then out of nowhere,

"RAY! RAY! AYE PRINCE!" The hell..? We both turn our heads in unison and saw Roc and..Mickey sitting at a booth. Mickey was waving her hands over at us. Roc looked embarrassed. I turned to look at Prince in confusion.

He just shrugs and starts to walk over there. I stood there with the lady with our menu's and waved back at her. What in the world is Roc doing with Mickey? I thought she had a boyfriend, that dude Issa.

And I thought Roc was with Stacy...what the hell is goin' on?

 ________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, hoped you enjoyed. I gave yall two chapters in one day...whew you're welcome lol VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW :)

~A.K.W