Chapter #21

__Mickey P.O.V__

"We could be anywhere in the world

But you're here with me cuz you're my

Four Letter Word, Four Letter (and I'm your)

Four Letter Word. Whoaahhh!"

I sung aloud in my living room. Being home alone does this to me, I either sing, dance, eat, or sleep. And I already took nap so...I might as well pretend I'm Whitney Houston for a little bit and belt my lungs out.

"To be loved, to be loved

What a feeling, It's a drug

I'm addicted to your hugs and your kisses and your uhh

No matter who's around I show affection

Walk you on the inside of the tower for protection..I needa moment--"

DING DONG

I sighed out in irritation. Interrupting my song and shit. It bet not be one of the neighbors again because I already turned down my music, what more do they want? Swinging the door open, there stood Chresanto in my view. The sun was making his skin glow along with his pearly white teeth.

I melted on the inside, "Hey baby, what's up?" I asked.

He bit his lip and held up something in his hand. They looked like car keys. To what car though?

"What are these for?"

He chuckled, "C'mon out and I'll show you.."

Confused as ever, I decided to see what he was talking about. When I stepped out in the sun, having it blind me, I saw an all black 2014 Mercedes-Benz shine back at me. My jaw immediately met the ground. "Roc, what the hell?!"

He jumped up and down, "I know right!"

I walked around it, admiring it's glory, "W-Where the hell-what-wait-who--wow!"

He chuckled at my stumble of words, "It's a graduation gift from my uncle Lee. He said he was real proud of me and decided to get me something nice." he smiled so bright, it made me blush.

"Nigga, this is more than nice! This is bomb, babe!" I exclaimed. He looked towards my direction and waltz over to me, "Yeah uh, I got it today..." he paused. "Is that why you came?" I asked.

"Well," he began, "I thought that I could surprise you and--" he rested his hands on my hips, "--maybe, you know?" He was hinting at something but I wasn't sure what it was. He kept nodding his head side to side, trying to get his point across.

After a minute, I playfully pinched his arm, "And what?" I giggled.

"Hmm" he dangled his keys in my face while biting his lip, "Wanna have some fun?"

I looked in his eyes then his car and back into his brown orbs. There was nothing more I wanted to do but to go for a test ride in my mans new whip. I smirked, "What kinda fun?"

He leaned in and brushed his lips against my earlobe and whispered, "Whatever you want, bae."

One whiff of his cologne, a quick kiss, and a wink, I was out the door with my jacket, ready to go.

We gone have some fun, alright....

=Princeton P.O.V.=

"Umm...I think it's a dinosaur..."

"Really? I say it's a bunny.."

"Nah', I think it's a dino, Ray"

"But look--" pointing to the sky with his index finger, he squinted, --"there's it's ears, you see?"