Chapter #39

__Mickey P.O.V__

Oh. Shit.

Prince looked at me while bringing his eyebrows together, "Something wrong?"

I shook my thoughts away and said, "Oh-Oh no! I'm good! I-I'm just shocked, ya' know? Like...Ray Ray? Really? Gay? "

He sighed and nodded, "Yeah. It was a little rough getting him used to it at first but once we got started, it was like you couldn't stop us. He made me think about stuff I've never thought of before. He was--"

Man I can't believe it. Rayan. Ray fuckin' 2wice is gay. Bruh...I just...I'm just blown by this. I mean anybody could suspect Jacob but, Ray? Nah.

Oh damn.

Zonnique!

How am I gonna tell her? I basically set her up for failure. Got her thinking they could actually be together. But come on!  How was I supposed he was gay this whole time and been dating my best friend? It's not like the shit is easy to read on him. Gosh, I feel like the biggest asshole right now.

I swear I didn't know. I--

"Mickey...Mickey!"

I jumped, "Huh?"

"You alright? You're zoning out." he chuckled. I nervously laughed, "Oh uh sorry. I'm thinking about something else."

"Oh. Well you promise right?"

"Promise what?"

He slumped his shoulders, "Really Mick?"

"You just said I zoned out so I'm sorry..."

Prince sighed and this time looked more stern, "Promise me you won't tell anybody. Not until I'm ready."

"Well, what about Ray? You just gone spill out his secret along with yours?"

"Ugh," he got up and walked over to his patio doors, "I don't know what he's gonna do, okay. Really wish he hadn't of left me so I wouldn't have to do this on my own."

I gave him a sympathic glance. I never realized how much this affected him. I feel like all of this is my fault. Like if I didn't get that call from Zonnique, none of this would have happened. I honestly thought I was doing something good here.

I stood next to him and watched as he looked up at the sky and put on a very sad expression.

"Well" I began, "Just know that I'm your number one supporter. And I'm down with you, okay? "

He blew out air as he closed his eyes, "Just promise, you won't say anything to anyone..."

I gave him a sad smile, "I promise."

~¤~

"Zonnique! It's me, Mickey! Open up!"

Oh how am I gone say this? How am I gonna put it? Oh lord, I fucked up.

I kept knocking on her front door, praying that she was home. I have to tell her about Ray. Because you know, she has right to know about the nigga, ya' know? I mean I put her in this mess. I have to straighten it out.

I can't have her walking around thinking he wants the "P" when in reality he'd rather have the "D", that's just not gone work.

Goodness I'm nervous, answer the damn door somebody!  Anybody!

As if on cue, it swang open, "Damn, what you want knocking on the door like you the police!" A young lightskinned girl with long black hair snarled. I think this might be her sister.