Chapter #14

__Mickey P.O.V__

Mmm, these pancakes are good!

I wish I owned 'Blueberry Hill Breakfast Cafe' cuz the food is delicious. Chres and I decided to go to breakfast since he spent the night at my house and my mama ain't cook -__-.

And no, we didn't do the 'you know what' last night. Especially with my parents in the house it'd be impossible. I've saved myself for marriage...I don't know about Roc though. So yeah, that's why we're here...

"You know, I think this is the best pancake I've ever had" Chres said stuffing another piece in his mouth. I giggled, "I know right!"

I patted his knee, "We gotta come here more often..god, this is good!" I whispered before taking a sip of my raspberry lemonade.

"Oh, oh baby, y-you got a lil' syrup on yo' lip.." he pointed towards my face.

"I do?'' I went to grab a napkin but he paused my hand, "No, no I got it, I got it"

He took one of his bitten turkey sausages off his plate, put it to my lips, and gently wiped the syrup off. He then ate the sausage, "Mm.Mm.Mm, you taste good babe!" he winked and chuckled. I lightly chuckle and playfully hit his shoulder, "You play too much.."

I wipe my mouth with a napkin, "But, you love me anyway!" he kissed my cheek, making me blush. I hate blushing in public...and in-front of Chresanto. Yeah, he's my boo now and I should get used to it but, it's still embarrassing blushing and giggling like a fool in-front of everyone. But for the life of me, I can't stop myself from blushing.

I just so happen to turn from him so he wouldn't notice it as much and saw two people who I didn't expect to see.

Ray Ray and Princeton.

Ray was on his phone, which was usual, and Prince was talkin' to the lady at the counter. "Is that Prince?" I tapped Roc's shoulder. He looks up and confusion hit his face, "Yeah..and ain't that Ray?"

"From the looks of it." I nodded.

"What are they doin' here?"

-__- "Oh, you know just huntin' elephants and penguins probably"

He gave me the "-___-" face...ask a dumb question; you get a dumb answer.

"The hell you think they doin' here" I went back to eating.

"Aye, no need to get wise" he said in a stern tone. I smacked my lips at him, "Well, I'm jus' sayin' damn."

"Have you talked to Prince lately?" he asked sipping his orange juice.

"Not since the party Marcus had...what about you and Ray?" I asked looking up at him.

"Not since the party either..." I then shrugged my shoulders...then I got an epiphany.

"Let's call them over!"

"What, no. Bab-"

"RAY! RAY! AYE, PRINCE!" I waved my hands in the air, not caring that it was drawing attention from other customers. "Oh my god.." he muttered under his breath. Prince and Ray turn their heads at the same time. Prince walks over to us, smiling whilst Ray stayed with the lady who held their menu's. He looks confused.

Oh well, his lose..

=Princeton P.O.V=

I walked over to Mickey and Chresanto's booth.  I wondered what they were doing here..together. I mean Roc told me he likes her but, I thought he was dating this one chick named Stacy. What the hell? And Mickey belongs with Issa not Roc...

"Hey guys!" I sat and scooted next to Mickey. "Wassup?" Roc looked at me questioningly.

"Fixin' to get you some pancakes?" asked Mickey.

"Yeah, uh Ray and I got hungry and decided to come here but uh..." I said looking at them back and forth, "What y'all doin' together...here...together?'' Mickey took a sip of her lemonade while Roc took a bite out of his batch of scrambled eggs. They glanced at each other in unison then back at me.

"We got hungry and decided to come here" they both said nonchalantly. A smirk came on my face but on the inside I was still dumbfounded, "Um, okay..?"

Mickey smiled as she took a bite out of Roc's sausage ( that's sounds so wrong lol) from his fork and he winked back at her. Kay, weird.

"Well..I'll let y'all eat in peace..see you later"

"Buh-bye! Text me later!" Mickey quipped.

"See ya Prince, deuces!" Roc held up the peace sign and went back to looking at Mickey. I nod my head and went back over to Ray, who was still on his phone. He looks up when he sees me and we both walked to our table outside. It's nice out why not eat outside..

"What was all that about?' he asked as we sat down, looking all weird. "Apparently they got 'hungry and decided to come here'..like us."

"But aren't they dating someone else?" I shrugged my shoulders. It is a little odd for them to be together and not with their boyfriend/ girlfriend. "I don't know. But, that's their business..I say we stay out of it"

"I don't know man...shit seem a little 'FISHY FISHAYY' don't you think?" I giggle at his reference to the commercial, "Ray dear...it's none of our business.." I sing as my eyes read the menu.

"Alright, alright. Whatever."

That's my baby :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Hoped you liked it! Yo, shout out to

x_AdoreTheNinja for the new cover she made..isn't it so cute!! :)

 Vote, comment, follow..

~A.K.W.