Chapter #12

__Mickey P.O.V__

So it's like almost mid-night and I'm tired as hell. My daddy has been grilling Roc all night and I'm afraid he's scaring him off. I may not show it all the time but I care a lot about Mr. Chresanto August.  He just might be my one and only and for a chick like me...I can't afford to lose that.

Roc is my world, that's my universe right there. He's the only one that sticks around when I'm lonely. He may be stupid (in a good way), silly, clueless, ghetto as hell, ratchet, thugnificent, a little slow times and freakin' clumsy, oh and don't get me STARTED on how protective he is.

But damn it, he's sweet, gorgeous, adorable, fun, hilarious, energetic, he's always happy and that makes me happy. His smile makes me smile. He's such a lovable person, you can't hate him (A/N: He really is someone you hate to love..cuz he's just so damn amazing)

And he may make dumb decisions but, he's no idiot. He's strong as shit too. Roc always be picking me up and swinging me over his shoulder. Carrying me like a baby and shit. Ugh, I just love him.

How we became one? Well one day, I believe on Valentines day, he came up to me and asked me to hang out with him at the park right? And being the sweetheart I am, I said yes. We were at the park playing, laughing and just being ourselves when out of the blue he said that he likes me.

He asked me, in these words, "I like hangin wit' you, you know? You mad cool and I just wanna say I got feelings for ya kid. So would you please do me the honors of ridin' with me and be my one and only?"

And at first I was a little hesitant cuz, I thought he was already dating someone else. But then he said he was single and he really wanted us to work. So, I told him 'I'll think about it' and after our first date we became one.

I feel so comfortable around him and I know he feels the same way. But there's one thing I don't like about our relationship....we're keeping it a secret from everyone. Why you ask? Because of the negative feed back we'd get.

You ever heard of 'peer pressure relationships'? Yeah well, everyone thinks that me and Issa ( this hella cute dude at my school with green eyes) would be a great couple and that we should get married and have kids and all that cute shit.

I mean I would if he wasn't the king of assholes. Legit, there's nobody whose a bigger douche than he is. Like, dude you are fine as hell but, if all you do is bang chicks then leave them high and dry, then go back to them when you want something..?

You can kick rocks and keep it movin' boo, cuz that's not gon' happen with me. I may have my moments but I ain't stupid. I know right from wrong. Chres is my right and Issa's my wrong.

There's this chick named Stacy who everyone thinks Roc should freakin' marry. But she is a whore bag to the third power. She's given more rides than the greyhound buses, I can't stand her ass.

She's uppity, snotty, and bitchy. Ugh, Stacy and Issa should get together and leave me and Roc the hell alone. God, no one would ever suspect that we're together, they think we have nothing in common. UH INVALID.

Santo and I have everything in common. We like the same music, food, clothes, shoes...um well not all the time but, you get my point. He's my other half and no one can tell me otherwise. Nobody can tell me nothing when it comes to my Roccy-poo.

But everybody thinks we're not meant for each other. Do I look like I give a hot diggity damn pancake?

Nope.

So yeah, that why we keep it a secret. It saves our relationship to not have everyone in our business...

__________________________________________________________________________________

And that was Mickey and Roc story...their still important in the story so don't forget about them. Prince and Ray in the next chapter!

Vote, comment, and follow :)

~A.K.W.