Chapter #20

=Princeton=

DatMisfitBitch: Your dog is so cute!! ^.^

TraviemyBo$$: ikr!! Her name is pebbles lol

DatMisfitBitch: Awe <3 my dog's name is beans

TraviemyBo$$: ha ha how adorable! :)

DatMisfitBitch: Why thank you! So..what'cha up to??

TraviemyBo$$: Just got out the shower..talkin to you ;)

Mm, fresh out the shower, huh? Oh I can just imagine what'd it would be like to see him right after a long, hot, fre--

Wait, what the hell am I talking about? 

Look...I know what you're thinking but, it's not like that. Travis and I exchanged numbers at the party way back a-and he was the one to text me first. So...I'm not lying or cheating on Ray by doing this because he knows I have Travie's number.

So there shouldn't be a problem...I can't help but feel like I'm going behind his back though. I mean it's pretty obvious that Ray does not like Travie...at all.

And here I am having this cute little conversation with the one my boyfriend hates. Sigh...

I just have to remember that Travis is my  friend and Ray is my soul mate. There is a difference. I cannot mix the two.

I bit my lip, looking back at his text, seeing as how I didn't respond yet. Ooh the image of him right out the shower though. Got me feeling...some type of way...I can't lie to myself and say I don't find him attractive...cause we all know that's false. 

DatMisfitBitch: Nice ;) Gotta stay fresh and clean.

TraviemyBo$$: Yupperz! So how's your friend Ray?

DatMisfitBitch: Oh everything's good now. And he's not my friend, he's my boyfriend..

TraviemyBo$$: Oh. I'm sorry if me hugging you bothered him

I glanced up from where I was sitting and saw Ray silently snoring. Awe, my baby went to sleep on me. I was sitting up against the headboard while he laid on his stomach, resting his head on a pillow. He looked so peaceful...

I looked down at my screen again.

DatMisfitBitch: oh it's okay! :) He's taking a nap as we speak lol :p

TraviemyBo$$: Ha how sweet. You bagged a good one tho. He's cute ^.^

DatMisfitBitch: Thanks and ikr!! He's a total sweetheart.

TraviemyBo$$: I bet he is, ha ha

DatMisiftBitch: So what about you?

TraviemyBo$$: what about me?

DatMisifitBitch: U seeing anyone special?

Once I pressed send, it took a minute or two for a reply. Oh no, did I bring up something that shouldn't of been said? My phone suddenly buzzed.

TraviemyBo$$: Nah. I used to have a boo in Texas. But we broke up once I moved out here.

DatMisfitBitch: I'm sorry :( what was his name?

TraviemyBo$$: Derek. Honey when i tell you he was so fine...i miss him sometimes tho

DatMisfitBitch: well anyone who would break up with you is a fool

TraviemyBo$$: why u say that?

DatMisfitBitch: Are you serious? You're amazing. You're funny, kind, you have the cutest accent, and I'm not gon lie and say you're not attractive. Cuz you are ;) Leaving you would be a mistake

TraviemyBo$$: Awe darling thank you! You're so sweet. and uh...you not so bad yourself, baby boy ;)

DatMisfitBitch: Thanks boo. I know I'm fine lol I gtg, nature calls. Ttyl

TraviemyBo$$: Buh-bye :) 

*Travis P.O.V*

I placed my phone back on the charger, thinking about why my heart is thumping so fast.

Jacob

Lord have mercy, he's beautiful. I can't stop thinking about the night we met. I wanted to know more about him, see what he's like, you know? He's seems so interesting. But if I can be completely honest with you.

My intention as a bartender at my best friend's party was to find a cutie, get them a little tipsy, and make my way on home for a little mid-night snack...if you catch my drift.

But as you can see, that didn't happen and I went home empty handed. Jacob caught my eye as soon as he walked through the door and I patiently waited for him to have a seat at the bar. 

His smile blew me away, the way his words rolled off his tongue sent my mind in a frenzy. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to know his name and his number because ladies and gentlemen...

Jacob Perez will be mine. 

But..I am going to add the fact that, that " Ray Ray" boy is quite the type of sexy I'm looking for as well. No need to be frisky but, uh maybe, hopefully...all three of us could have some fun one day.

Jacob had mentioned he was 17...and I'm 22...

I know what y'all are sayin' now. That it's illegal and I could go to jail for rape. But when you really think about it...it's not rape, if you like it..

And I will make sure if my life depended on it, I drive Princeton insane. Plus, his little boyfriend too.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey :D So yall got a little dose of how Travie see's things. yeah it's about to get good, so prepare yourself  haha

Oh and I'm gonna be a little more busy with things because 

1. I'm on the dance team at my high school and we have a show next week

2. And i'm going to homecoming soo, there's a lot of shit i gotta do...oh plus homework :)

but enough about me...Vote, Comment, Follow <3

~A.K.W