Chapter #30

Flashback...

"It's not gonna hurt is it?"

"Don't worry, I got you bae..."

"You sure? I don't want my first time to be my last, Ray" she stressed.

" Z, will you calm down?" I kissed the side of her jaw, "I don't want it to be my last either. Now just, just lay back..."

I used my teeth to rip open the plastic. Nique nervously laid back on the pillow, looking up towards the ceiling. Hopefully she couldn't tell, but I was as nervous as she was. First time for everything, right?

¤~¤

+Ray P.O.V+

The room was pitch black. Only light source we had was the TV sitting right in front of us. Prince rested his head on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around my waist. Thank God for darkness...

Zonnique laid on the other side of the long 'U' shaped couch, while Mickey and Chres were cuddled up on the floor.

Everyone was so into the film whereas my mind was in a different place...the gutter.

Every time I would glance over towards Nique, moments from our relationship start to flash back. Especially our...first-time together.

Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday. She...she was so nervous.

Nervous that the condom would break. Nervous that her first time wouldn't be as "good" as her friends hyped it up to be. I was nervous too. Anxious and nervous.

My dumbass thought about not wearing a condom at first. Do what my friends do and "pull out". Thank the lord, I followed my gut instinct and rolled it on anyways.

Even though, I actually wouldn't mind giving Nique a baby. That was my initial plan in the first place. Settle down after college and start a family. But obviously that was thrown off track once she moved.

I looked down at Prince, who was slowly dozing off to sleep, and wondered.

What was it like with Prince? What was it like with boys in general? Does it feel the same? Is it better?

All these questions filled my mind and yet, I had no answers. I felt Jacob snuggle his body into me more. He smiled up at me and gave my cheek a quick peck.

I blushed, wrapped my arm around his shoulder and smoothly rubbed it. This was comfortable. I like it this way. It kind of feels like it's just Jake and I in our own little movie theatre.

His warmth makes me want to hold him forever. But every time I look over at Zonnique...I feel some type of way.

Flashback...

"Gosh, it hurts! " she breathed.

"Ssh, just hold my hand..."

She whithered in pain as I held her hands, trying my best not to move and cause her anymore stress.

Truth be told, this felt greater than a motherfucker but until Nique is all the way comfortable, I can't move.

...As much as a few minutes went by, I started hearing her silently moan. I looked down at her, "Ready?"  I whispered.

She nodded her head while slightly biting her lip. That's when I let go of her hands and started hearing the bed creak.

She let out a long low sigh as if she's been holding it in for a while and tilted her head back. I wanted to speed up the pace a little and really get her going but...until she's comfort--

"F-Faster..."

"What?" I groaned.

"Baby, go faster...p-please" she panted. Your wish is my command...

I crouched my body down on hers as I felt her legs wrap around my hips. She whimpered and whined as I sent wet kisses down her neck, all the way down to her collar bone.

I can feel myself starting to break a sweat. And with every loud whimper I heard, the harder I became.

"Ooh yes...ooh right there" she moaned.

I groaned out in frustration. I started pumping faster and the tightening in my stomach was coming. Her nails dug into my back, with her gripping and clawing. It was painful but yet pleasurable.

I felt an odd sensation run down my back and it was like a starting point of my orgasm, I didn't want it to stop.

"God, you're tight!" I growled.

"Argh Ray..."

I didn't want this to stop, if I could go all night, I would. I don't want this moment to go forgotten. This memory...the night I made love to someone I want to spend the rest of my life with...for the very first time.

"Oh Raaay!"

Sweat dripped off my body as she moaned my name, I'm getting close to my climax.

"Ray Ray...Raay...Rayyy....RAYAN LOPEZ!"

¤~¤

What? Huh?

"Ray wake up!"

I felt hands on my shoulders harshly shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. Prince laid knocked out on the side of me with a blanket covering him.

I rubbed my eyes and things started to become clearer. I noticed the TV was turned off and Prince wasn't the only one fast asleep. Mickey laid on pillows and blankets as she snored away.

And Nique's body was facing the couch as another blanket covered her.

"Roc? " I croaked out.

"Right here man" I saw him standing by the door with his hoodie on and keys in his right hand.

I rubbed my eyes some more, "The hell you goin'?"

"Gotta call from my mama, I forgot to tell her, I was with yall" he shook his head.

"Oh.." I chuckled some.

He shrugged, "Yeah, you know how that be, mama's stay trippin'. But hey, I'll see yall in the morning, alright?"

I looked over at the wall clock. It read 12:22 am.

"But it's already morning..."

"Nigga you know what I mean, I'll see ya' later." he giggled.

I half-smiled, "Bye Chres. "

"Bye.."

As he stepped out the door, locking it in the process, I looked around some more. My eyes landed on Jacob...then on Zonnique...

Then Jacob and then on Zonnique.  Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

I am seriously sitting here debating on who I wanna sleep next to..

I sat quietly and finally my eyes landed on Prince...he seemed so cozy and warm.

....Jacob it is..

I carefully got under the blanket with him and placed my arm over his stomach, holding him tightly. This felt so right. Oh so right...

________________________________

Hey guys! I really wanted to update before I do any homework so here ya go!

Dang mane...Ray really need to stop thinking about Nique before he catch some feelings...frfr

an-ti-way...

Vote, Comment, & Follow :》

~A.K.W