Chapter #34

=Princeton P.O.V=

"I'm glad you called back. So we could finally, you know, talk things out."

I nodded my head with no interest and glanced out the window. He decided that we should meet up in a small diner, that I've never heard of and "talk" things out.

I honestly don't see how anything could be talked out, I mean what is there to say?

He probably just wants to butter me up so, he could basically molest me again. Thinking that I'm still weak and vulnerable like last time. Nope. Never falling for that shit again.

"Listen Jacob--" he tried to grab my hands to console me but I flinched away. He sighed, "--I just wanna apologize. Tell ya' that I was wrong and way out of line."

My face soften some but I held my own. His accent was still a weakness. When I didn't respond, he exhaled and sat back in his seat.

"It's just that--I was lonely and horny and at the right moment, you just so happen to call me. And you were tellin' me your troubles with ya' boyfriend and I got caught up." he looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Caught up in what? " I asked.

He stared at me for a few seconds then said, "Your beauty..."

"Caught up in the fact that your skin is flawless and your body is mesmerizing. That yo' big curly hair is what makes my heart stop." he shrugged sadly.

I scoffed, "Right. So my beauty is what made you take advantage of me? Great. Brilliant! What a perfect explanation, Travis!" I exclaimed sarcastically. I started grabbing my jacket.

"No, Jake! You don't understan--"

"When you're done with your bullshit, I've got places to be." I stood up out the booth and sped walked to the door.

I heard Travie yell after me as I opened the door to the drivers seat of Bugawolf. Before I could even sit down, he ran up and put his hand on the steering wheel, causing me to pause. I mean mugged him.

He breathed heavily, "You didn't let me finish what I have to say."

"There's nothing you have to say that ain't already been heard! " I shouted. I kept trying to start the car but his hand was blocking the key ignition. I roughly shoved him away but he didn't budge. It probably felt like a baby was trying to push him away. Seeing as how he's not reacting at all.

"Fuckin' stop and listen! " he yelled.

"What, Travie! What?!" I slapped him across his cheek, "What the fuck do you want, huh?"

He held the side of his face and said, "You."

He quickly grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine.

All I felt were butterflies in my stomach and a knife in my heart.

+Ray Ray P.O.V+

"Is there a reason why we're going out this far?" I asked.

"Just a few more blocks and we'll be there!" she smiled.

I grinned and kept peddling my hundred year old bike through the streets of Inglewood.

It's nice today, the sun shining, looking all pretty and shit. It's cool how Nique called me up to hang out. I seriously was gone sit in the house all day, maybe even invite Prince over.

But he said he had to meet up with an old friend and catch up. And since Zonnique only gonna be here for so long, I might as well make the best of it. What Prince don't know, won't hurt him.

Besides, I'm not gonna deny that I miss her cause I do. Hopefully, by the end of this we could still be friends and kick it like we used to do.

Zonnique turned the corner around a stop sign and got off her bike. I trailed behind her and got off mine as well. I noticed we were at a park.

"What we doing here?" I questioned.

"This is the place where it all started." she grabbed my hand and held it tightly. My heart rate picked up some. "This is where we had our first date remember? "

My gaze landed over the area and I started having flashbacks to our moments here. Not gone lie, it made me blush just a little. I half-smiled and gazed over at her.

"This is really cute, Nique."

Her face lit up, "You think so?"

I nodded, intertwining my fingers with hers. "So what we gone do, have a picnic?"

"Actually yes!" She went over to her bike and turned around with a brown basket. "Got the food right here."

"There wouldn't happen to be no honey dew melon up in there right?" I quipped.

She gasped, "Now what type of person would I be to not bring your favorite?"

I smirked at her, walked over and placed my arm around her shoulders, "Well let's not waste any time, shall we?"

She laughed and we began walking towards the playground full of our memories. 

________________________________

Hey guys!

I have finals next week and then I'm free! Yass bitch, yass! So I wanted to update something before I start studying.

Travie kissing on Prince, man...like calm it down

Ray and Zonnique on this cute little picnic date...aw how sweet...

Wonder what's gone happen next. (Only a few more chapters left)

Vote, Comment, and Follow ¤|¤

~A.K.W