Chapter #24

__Mickey__P.O.V.

"Zonnique!" I exclaimed.

"Hi!" she squealed.

I gave wide eyes to Chresanto and he just shrugged his shoulders. What in the world is Zonnique doing calling me? Like, why me?

Her and I were never really friends like that. She was just a "Hi and Bye" friend. Plus I never gave her my number, so God only knows who did. Oh yeah, that's right....Rayan motherfucking Lopez.

Remind me to slap him later. 

"Uh what's up?"

Nique: "I just called to say hi..."

.....really..

Mickey: "Well um...hi"

Nique: "Man, I ain't spoke to you since the move. How ya' been?"

Mickey: " I've been fine. You?"

Nique: " Oh I'm great! ATL is amazing! I've made so many friends, everyone's so nice"

Mickey: "Oh I bet"

Nique: "How's everybody down there? How's it going?"

Mickey: "Oh it's going real good! Everyone is doing fine.."

Nique: "....Even Ray?"

I knew she was gone ask about him sooner or later. Everybody and they mama know she loved that boy. She probably still do...

Mickey: "Well from the last time I saw him, he's doing pretty okay"

She sighed, "...I really miss him"

"I know. Y'all break up was pretty sad. But hey! There more fish in the sea right?"

Nique: "I guess. No matter how many fish I catch, Ray will always be my Nemo, unfortunately.."

Awww....that's sweet. I knew she still loved him. I wonder if he feels the same..

Mickey: "Awe, it'll be okay, sweetheart. He probably still feels the same."

Her voice perked up a bit, "You think so?"

Mickey: "Well I don't know, whose to say? He might. I mean he was pretty devastated when you left."

The break up took quite a toll on Ray. He was the definition of heart ache. He wouldn't speak or see anyone at all. All he wanted was Nique Nique.

And I guess it's vice versa for her. It seriously makes me wonder if they ever got back together, would it be the right thing?

They were really happy when they were together. Kinda like how me and Chres are.

Should I play match-maker?

Nique: "Him devastated? That boy was my everything...my soul, my forever."

Mickey: "Mmhm."

Nique: " Really wish we could've worked it out...but you know how long distance relationships are.."

Mickey: "Hey, some of those actually work. You never know."

Nique: " When was the last time you saw him?"

Mickey: "Um couple weeks ago. Why?"

Nique: " Well I am coming back to Cali on Wednesday. Suppose to be a big family reunion..."

This sparked my interest..

Mickey: " Oh forreal?"

Nique: " Yeah...I'll get to see y'all again!"

Oh how perfect! She really misses Ray and Ray probably really misses her too, so this is just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe if I get them together, everybody can be happy again! Oh, I feel so sneaky doing this but it'll be for the good. You know, getting two people together who really love each other.

Plus I can take all the credit.

Lets just hope Ray will like my plan as well when he sees Nique for the first time in like what? Almost a year? Oh yeah, he needs this...

Mickey: "That's what's up!"

Nique: " Yass honey, we gone turn up!" she laughed.

Mickey: "Most definitely."

Nique: " Oh and make sure not to tell anyone...I want it to be a surprise.."

Mickey: "Your secret is safe with me..."

___________________________

Another chapter for yall...don't get greedy with it

Nique really loves Ray huh? How sweet...

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

~A.K.W.

Just the way you are <3 :D PrincexRay Ray love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें