Chapter #8

In this chapter i'm introducing a new couple and there gonna be here through out the story.  enjoy. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

__Mickey P.O.V__

Every second, every minute. Man I swear that she can get it, say if you a bad bitch, put your hands up high, hands up high, hands up high....

Poetic Justice always puts me in a mood of no return. Putting on the last of my eyeliner, I sung along; I recognized your fragrance, hold up, you ain't even gotta say shit uh.

Just one more touch of mascara and I'm good. I heard the door bell ring downstairs. I checked my watch..right on time. I looked into the mirror checking if something was outta place. Short navy blue cocktail dress which fluffed up when it hit my waist, ending in the middle of my thigh. Heart shaped at top and strapless.

Classy. Sensual. Just perfect. My eyeliner really makes my dull brown eyes pop. I could be wearing my heels right now but, these feet right here my nigga, would be on 10. I checked my dimple piercings...awe I'm adorable!

If I was a guy, I would cuff this sh!t. I strike an imaginary pose and giggled. The door bell rung again.

"Alright let's do this." clicking off the light, I hopped downstairs. Once I got to the door I breathed in and out slowly then opened it.  My face lit up when I saw who it was.

"Hey, wassup. How are you? I'm fine. Can I take this damn tie off now?" he walked in, filling the air with his strong cologne. Mmm, he smelled good. "Oh Chres you look amazing!" I closed the door. He stood there fiddling with his jet black tie. His tux was all black except for his dress shirt. " No, no baby it's fine. Just leave it." I moved his hands.

"Ugh, this sh!t is uncomfortable! How long is this banquet thingy?"...sigh..goodness he's adorable..

I smiled, "Only a few hours babe. Won't be too long." I pecked him on his lips. He look at me and blushed. Awwe I made him blush!

I grinned back and grabbed my purse. I looked around to see if I missed something. He watched me, "What'cha lookin' for babe?" I did a 360 and shook my head, "Nothing. Let's go"

"Alright, finally! Let's bounce!" we made our way to the car, me getting in the passengers seat, him in the drivers. Once he started it up Nuthin but a 'G' thing came on. We both nodded our heads together as he backed out the drive way.

______

=Princeton P.O.V=

And hopefully I'll be, I'll be strong. I look into your eyes and say goodbye. (alright then)

And..as I step away, the pain is too much and I turn my face to see your open arms and I run to you, to you..

Lord forgive me, for I have sinned...I have fallen in love with my best friend. And he, yes HE doesn't want to love me. But please tell me..why fate keeps on saying we belong together.

 Every memory, every embrace, every time my lips touch your face....Every single touch, memory on my mind, cross my heart don't know why..

it's nothin' like lovin' you, nothin' like lovin' you.. (A/N: the lyrics are by Amerie 'Nothin like lovin you')

I want him to be happy. But what about my happiness? I confess to him and he almost hurt me. My heart can't take much more. Just thinking of him brings a smile to my face. His voice tugs at my heart.

His smile makes my soul reach for the heavens. I don't want him to judge me. I sit here on my bed, staring out the patio. Feeling drained and empty. I watch as the clouds change forms. How beautiful tonight is....

I want him here with me. I need him with me.

 Just give me a chance Ray...I love you..

____________________________________________________________________________________

That was Mickey and Roc and a lil bit of princeton's p.o.v. I hoped you enjoyed.

Vote, comment, follow and yeah :)

~A.K.W