Chapter #26

*Saturday; 2:33 pm*

=Princeton P.O.V=

"Let's talk about you and me

Let's talk about tonight, baby

Let's talk about all the good things

that could happen if you leave with me--"

I heard muffled sounds in my sleep, I couldn't tell if I was awake or still dreaming. I felt my body stretch out and my eyes snap open.

If you were to see my face right now, you might have laughed. Because the confusion is real.

As I laid in these warm, slightly damp sheets, in a room I barely recognize to be mine, the muffled sounds seemed to be coming from behind a door. A bathroom.

Where the hell am I?

What did I do last night?

I looked down at myself, trying to figure out the answers to these questions when I realized...I was naked.

My eyes widen and my mouth made an "O" shape.

What did I do last night?

BUZZZ...BUZZZ...BUZZZ

I snap my head to the side and saw my phone vibrating on the night stand. I picked it up and the caller ID read: Mami. This was 20th missed call.

Oh shit...

"...Well look who's awake.."

+Ray Ray P.O.V+

"You have reached Jacob Perez's voicemail. Please leave a message after the beep....BEEEP"

I sighed, "Hey baby uh, it's me again. Please pick up the phone, I need to hear your voice. Look I'm sorry alright?....Aye, if you want, we could go tell our folks right now. Just me and you against the world....Just..just call me when you get the chance, I guess. Please, I love you"

I pressed the END key and leaned back in my seat. I've been calling Jacob all day and he has not responded to anything I've sent. I'm starting to get worried.

His mom called me this morning, asking if he was at my house because she hasn't seen him at home since last night.

That immediately made me jolt out of bed. He wasn't at home nor was he here...no one knows where he is.

God, I pray he didn't do anything stupid.

I can't help but think this is my fault, all because I was too chicken to tell our parents the big secret.

Please be okay, Prince.

=Princeton P.O.V=

"Travie?"

There he stood. In nothing but a towel, water gliding down his toned abdomen and seeping into it. His hair was slicked back and his lips were formed into a smirk. If he didn't look so mesmerizing at the moment, I would've smacked that smirk off his face.

"What am I doing here? What happened last night?" I asked frantically. Waking up in a room you're unfamiliar to, is quite scary.

He scoffed, " Oh, you don't remember? It was amazing."

I pulled the covers over my chest, to feel less exposed, "Define: Amazing"

He fiddled with his towel, "Well let's just say...you're very loud.." he chuckled.

I thought about what he meant by that...then I put it all together.

I'm naked...

The sheets in his bed are awkwardly damp..