Chapter #9

+Ray P.O.V+

I lay on my bed staring up at the purple ceiling, with my hands behind my head. Thinking about what the hell just happened. I almost hit him. He looked terrified. I would never hit Prince. I couldn't hit him. After all we've been through, I could never hurt him.

When he confessed...my emotions changed all different directions. I mean I love Prince but, I'm not sure like that. He's my best friend for Christ sakes. But I realized how handsome he is. Plus how nice and sweet. You know, the more I think about it....Princeton always showed me affection.

Like whenever I got hurt in basketball, he was the most concern out of the whole bunch. He was the one to take care of me. Not Zonnique, Nicky, A.J., Gemini or any of them bitches. Just Jacob Perez. Prince always opened up to me and told me whatever. And he was always a sweetheart...especially towards me.

He basically treated me like royalty all the time. He is so gentle and carefully taken with it all. I should've known. I missed all the signs.

Not to be mean but, it would've come to no surprise if he confessed earlier in life. He is a little on the 'sweet' side. Plus he never talks to girls and really hasn't been dating in awhile.

I'm just not sure if were meant to be together. I mean honestly, do we look like a cute couple? And what would my mom think? What will our friends think? He says I make him happy. He couldn't live without me...

....H-He...kinda puts a smile...on my face as well. When the sun hit his face and he smiled...I got this weird feeling. And whenever he talks...I really like his accent. I used to say the way he talks was cool but honestly I found it...cute and..adorable

Sigh.......I need to talk to him.

But I don't want to.

Do it Ray. That's your best friend.

But it's gonna be awkward..

You two need to talk..

Ugh, why?!

Cuz bitch I said so..that's why..

Okay, okay calm yourself.

:)

o.o

-_-

=Princeton P.O.V.=

I need to talk to him. I need to hear his voice. I need to see his face. I want to feel his embrace. But what if he doesn't want anything to do with me? What if he erased my number? Oh god what if he told someone?

I can't deal with that right now. Wait, where is my phone? Can't call nobody without it. I search for it and found it under my pillow. I unlocked it and went to my contracts, just staring at his name. 'Ray2wice :)'

Oh lord, should I call him or should I just leave him alone for a while....sigh I don't know.. 

+Ray P.O.V+

 Just do it Ray...

But what if he's still distraught over me almost hitting him?...woah, what if he erased my number cuz he's just that upset?

I stare at my phone debating. Should I call him or give him some space? I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I waited a few minutes before throwing my phone on the bed and walking towards the door. Then all of a sudden...

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

My phone buzzed on the bed, scaring me half to death. I froze then dived in for it. I composed myself then looked at the caller ID....Oh...it's just my mama -.-

"Hello?....yeah I'm home.....Tay Tay's asleep.....mhm....he at Tony's house. Day texted me like an hour ago.....yes ma'am...yeah...okay bye...love you too. Bye"

I exhaled and hung up. "He's still upset.." I whispered to myself. I put my phone down again and head to the bathroom. Can't even make it to the door without my phone buzzing again. I walked over irritated and answered, "Ma what is it now? Tay's asleep." I say with a pinch of attitude in my voice.

"..Um..Ray?...Is that you..?" a voice as soft as his hair, cracked. I tensed up. "P-Prince?"

"Uh yeah....are you alone right n-now?"

"Uhh w-well m-my baby brother is taking a nap in his room...why?" God..why am I so nervous?

"Can I talk to you? Can we talk?...Please?" his voice is so soft and fragile. "Well you are talking to me.." I gave him a small chuckle. It was silent for a moment then he giggled. Awe.

"I mean like in person Ray. Can you come over?"

"Um I can't leave Tay by himself. You can come over if you want..?"

"Um okay..I'll be there in a bit." I smiled.

"Okay bye"

"Buh-bye"

I hung up and just smiled. Thinking of his smile makes me blush...

=Princeton P.O.V=

"Buh-bye" he hung up.

"I need you.." I whispered, looking at his contact name. Okay now I need to get over there so we could talk this out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!  So here's another chapter. Hope you liked it. I GRADUATED YESTERDAY!! I'm finally a freshman, yes lord. :D But them heels I was wearin yesterday, babay....no...never again lol.

Vote, comment, follow, and yeah spread the peace not them legs...lemme stop xD

~A.K.W.