Chapter #10

___Mickey P.O.V____

Twenty minutes has gone by and we finally made it on time to my father's banquet party. I got out first to straighten out my dress then Chres came following me. I looked up at him and he chucked me the keys. "What you givin' these to me for?" I asked.

"So you could drive back home.." he fixed his tie.

I stared at him, "What?" he shrugged. "You actually lettin' me ride the whip?" I smiled. "You can. If you don't want to-"

"I want too!" I snatch my hand away from his, he chuckled. "Alright then, let's go."

"Wait, how do I look?" I dusted off my dress some more. He looked me up and down twice, puts his index finger on his chin and says, "Twirl for me." I did what he said and twirled dramatically. "Now give me a pose.." I strike a pose where one hand is in the air while the other is pointed towards the ground. I bended my knee and made the 'Stevie J rat' face. He laughed then said, "Now give me something sweet and sexy.."

I strike a pose where I'm blowing him a kiss while poking out my butt and chest; showing my cleavage. He bit his lip then pulled out his phone, snapping a picture. "So putting this as my wallpaper" he smirked. I smacked my lips and got back to my regular form. "Really nigga. Really?" I proceeded to walk past him but he grabs my arm slightly and pulls me back.

He then pulled my body closer to his, tightly holds on to my waist, moves my bang out my face, and softly presses his lips onto mine. We stood there for a minute then he gently pulled away, "You look beautiful." he whispered. I smiled widely at him.

He grabs my hand, we intertwine our fingers and slowly make our way inside the building.

=Princeton P.O.V=

I breathe heavily as I reach his front door. I can't think straight ( Ironically), I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't want this friendship anymore? Man, what if he tries to hit me again? I don't want to ruin our friendship. Ray means everything to me.

I stood shivering in the cold when I finally rung the doorbell. A few moments later, I heard the locks turn and slowly the door opened. Sigh, here goes nothing..

+Ray P.O.V.+

I was laying down, drifting in and out of sleep when I heard the doorbell ring.

...Princeton..

I got up to go check on Tay. 'Good, he's still sleeping. Awe, he looks so peaceful.' I thought. My heart rate started to pick up pace as I walked down the stairs. I take a few deep breaths and open the door slowly. I feel myself getting anixous and then cold....I wasn't wearing a shirt that's probably why..

=Princeton P.O.V=

He slowly slid the door open. He stood there with one arm up giving him support as leaned against the door frame. His hair was a little messy and he looked very tired; he was probably taking a nap.

His face had irritation and annoyance written all over it but, his eyes read guilt and shyness. My eyes trailed his body up and down...oh my goodness, lord please..

Give me strength..not to rape..this gorgeous nigga right here! Lawwd have mercy! JESUS TAKE ME HOME, THIS SHORT MOTHAF**KA IS FINE!! He stood there  infront of me without a shirt on....is trying to kill me?

Does he want me to go to my grave right now like legit DAMN! Whew lord..he didn't have on a shirt showing his small structure. He had a tight six-pack and a few muscles on his arms. His nipples poked out a bit, maybe because of the bitterness of the cold. He had black boxer briefs and basketball shorts ( which were green ;) ) falling off his hips a bit. Showing some of his 'V' line.