skype pt.2

"Hi." Elizabeth smiled, covering her head and whole upper body with a blanket, as if she were hiding.

"What are you doing?" Ethan chuckled, already feeling the nerve racking thoughts leaving his mind. He took multiple screenshots of the shy girl on the other side of the screen.

"I'm uh h-hiding," She managed to stutter out, Elizabeth on the other hand, was quite nervous, and awkward. She was afraid to mess up in front of the boy who she had fallen in love with over the years.

"And why's that? I want to see your face,"

"I'm hiding my ugliness!" She laughed softly, shifting under the blanket, trying to find oxygen.

He frowned. " I bet you a bazillion dollars that you're not ugly. I've seen pictures of you on Twitter and Instagram, if you've forgotten,"

"Deal, then." She rolled her eyes, feeling defeated and embarrassed.

Elizabeth yanked down the duvet, revealing everything waist up.

Ethan looked at her up and down through his laptop screen. She had beautiful wavy hair, messed up a bit from the blanket. Her lips were naturally light pink, and looked plump. Her nose was tiny, adorable none the less. Her blue eyes were so angelic and matched her dark blue braces, her black hair making her eyes pop even more. She was by far one of the prettiest girls he met. Ethan's lips parted a bit, sucking in a breath.

"See I told you. I'm an ugly potato!" Elizabeth groaned, throwing the duvet over her head again.

"No, no, no, baby. You're cute. Now remove the blanket please." He smirked, knowing how the nickname effected her. She peeked one eye out.

"Why should I listen to you?" She asked, trying to tease him.

"Because I like your face, you butthead." He smiled, fiddling with his fingers.

"Fine." She sighed. Also taking screenshots of the beautiful boy on the opposite side of the screen.

Ethan and Elizabeth stayed up until two in the morning, talking about nothing and everything, all at once.

-

-
i feel like this chapters boring and not funny but this is how the skype scenes are going to be written.

@cutkoskyy HELPED ME WRITE THIS SO THANK YOU !! ++ there is 3 parts for the skype thing and hopefully the next one will be funny. BUT I DECIDED TO POST THIS ALREADY BC ITS SO FUN AND I LIKE UR FEEDBACK AND IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER