dinner

ELIZABETH ;

I sat beside Ethan as my mother and Joe sat on the opposite side. I must admit, things weren't as awkward as I thought they would be. Joe seemed to like Ethan and his jokes not that Ethan was funnier than me though.

"So Ethan, what are your intentions with my daughter?" Joe asked before shoving a pile of lasagna in his mouth. I felt my eyes widen at his sudden comment.

I could tell Ethan was caught off guard by my stepdads remark too. "Uh, well," He cleared his throat. "We're not exactly a "thing" but I do want to make her happy and make sure she feels comfortable in her own body. She deserves the best and I'll make sure that's what she gets because I know thats what she would want for me." He smiled. Proud of his answer.

I looked at both my mom and dad to see their faces. My mom nodded her head with a smile on her face and Joe looked taken back by the response Ethan had said. I felt my heart skip a beat but also sink because I know he doesn't like me like that and never will.

"Well, I'm going to show Ethan around the house, be right back," I said, getting out of my chair. "Lets go bro,"

"Hold it. Just because you have a guest over does not mean you can leave your dishes out, young lady. This is your home not some hotel,"

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. I've rolled my eyes so much that I'm surprised I haven't seen my brain yet. I lightly threw mine and Ethan's plate in the sink.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. Ethan obviously had seen my room through Skype before but what if he thinks it's ugly now? Maybe he doesn't like my black walls or the way my desk was placed.

"So, do you think your parents like me? He asked, sitting on my bed.

"Hard to say but you did pull off that question Joe asked. Don't worry though, my mom is a sucker for romantic boys,"

"You are so much more awkward in person, you know that?"

"Oh, sorry,"

"No, It's okay. It's kind of cute. I like it." He smiled, laying his back against the head board of my bed. Dirty thoughts, dirty thoughts.

"Oh really? Thanks, most people say I'm annoying and embarrassing but you don't because -well, you just got here,"

"You also ramble a lot when you're nervous,"

"Okay, shut up, stupid ass,"

"There's my scared-of-weenies-princess that I know." He laughed, his laugh is so much better in person, holy shit. He must've caught me admiring him because soon his laugh was covered up with a smirk.

"Stop that!"

"What?"

"That!"

"Stop what? Princess,"

"You know what,"

"No I don't think I do, princess." He was teasing me. What a fucking asshole, he already knew I was sexually frustrated from smut, what more does he want.

"Don't play fucking dumb, you know how you're looking at me,"

"And why should I stop that, babygirl? Tell me,"

"Because you're face is stupid looking and I don't want it to even be looking at me." I smirked back. Thank god I came up with a cover up or else I would've had his willy in me.

"Ouch,"

"Anyway, it's almost eleven. Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes. Can we watch, um, The perks of Being a Wallflower?"

"Be right back," I whispered, getting up to go get snacks and drinks.

-

Four movies later, three runs to refill popcorn, and eleven bathroom breaks and still going strong. As of now, we were fifteen minutes into Peter Pan, it took me ten minutes to convince him to watch it with me. He claimed that it was too boring, who bashes on true art?

"I just don't like this movie," He sighed from beside me.

"What why?" I asked, who doesn't like Peter Pan.

"Because, its just too, I don't know,"

"Okay, well, you can go to bed then if you're tired,"

"Will you sleep with me?"

"Yes," I replied. The butterflies swarmed in my stomach, creating an almost warm feelings. Even though I wouldn't sleep on a pull out mattress on my bedroom floor with anyone else because it's felt so uncomfortable; I would do it for Ethan.

-

im going to start writing in first person ok as in i will write from Ethan or Elizabeths pov & so on.

this is so messy and rushed , i need to fix it later. sorry it took so long to update //: