skype pt.3

"Ethan, what's good," Elizabeth giggled, into her sleeve. It had been two days since they last skyped and truth be told, she missed hearing his voice talking directly towards her. Of course she watched interviews & episodes of Shameless, it just didn't have the same effect.

"Are you high?"

"high on lovin you." She winked. Ethan had noticed her eyes were now brown, confused as shit he asked her why.

"What happened to your eyes? weren't they blue?" He quirked an eyebrow, blushing slightly from embarrassment of not knowing her real eye color.

"Are you high? My eyes are brown, stupid. Actually, I wear blue eye contacts sometimes, blue eyes are just so pretty,"

"Not as much as you." He smirked, he always played smooth moves on Elizabeth, she had gotten used to it but some still make her blush.

"Okay, if you haven't noticed, someone is snoring in my room, but you're not going to believe who it is," She giggled some more into her sleeve, trying to muffle the sound.

"Who is it?"

"My mom!" She bursted out laughing, finding it ridiculous that her mom was laying in her twin sized bed. It wasn't unusual though, her parents got into some nasty fights sometimes, and some were just over who ate the last banana.

"Keep it down then, stupid,"

"No, she's a very heavy sleeper, watch. Mom, mom? I'm Skyping Ethan." She started tickling her moms armpits but still nothing awoke her mom. "She's like sleeping beauty without a prince charming!"

"Elizabeth go to bed!" Her mother mumbled. "Who are you talking to at this time of night? Your bo-"

"Mom no!" Elizabeth screeched.

"Your boyfriend, Edog or something like that. Tell him to go to bed too, get some sleep,"

"I need to go, c'mon edog," Elizabeth felt her face flame up, she mentally slapped her mom about twenty times.

Once she reached the kitchen she turned the light switch on, her face illuminating Ethan's phone screen.

"You told her I w-was your boyfriend?" He let out breath by breath, he could barely talk from how hard he was laughing. Elizabeth also slapped him a couple times too, in her head.

"Okay, I get. You want to date me, stop talking about the subject, gosh, calm yourself," She opened her fridge, placing the phone on her counter, giving Ethan full view of everything.

"You wish,"

"I wish you'd shut up!" She said, grabbing two slices of bread and Salami along with mustard. "Ethan look!" Her back was now facing him as she held something in her hands.

"Let me see what you're hiding,"

"It's mayonnaise, wanna drink it?" She smirked, still not letting go of the fact that he said he'd rather drink mayo than talk to her.

"Oh my goodness, let it go already." He rolled his eyes. "I can hang up anytime,"

"Do it then, I dare you, want some mayo while you're at it,"

"You think you're funny, don't you?"

"If you look at your dms on ig I told you a whole bunch of jokes, before you started talking to me." She smiled at the though of her finally talking to Ethan Cutkosky, who knew they would end up Skyping.

"I will tomorrow, gotta go to bed now though," He chuckled. "Goodnight ellie,"

Her heart skipped a beat at the new found nickname, no one ever called her ellie and it coming from Ethan, made it better.

"Goodnight Edog,"

-

wow only took me 3 days to update o well. I start school on Wednesday and i'm going to puke. rip wynter

i had a question to ask but i forgot it fml, bye (((((-;;;;

(((( didn't edit ))))