blithe

[[ didnt edit ]]

-

srry boySss

-

-

"Will you buy me McDonalds?" Ethan asked Elizabeth as she wrote something down, not focusing on him 100%.

"Yeah sure," She shrugged as her eyebrows furrowed together in concentration.

Ethan knew she wasn't really paying attention to him, but he took this time to look at her, really look her. The first time they Skyped she had her hair down and done up, her eyes were guarded with blue coloured contacts to shield her dark brown ones, he even remembers when she hid from him because she was so shy. Now, her hair was in a messy bun with little baby hairs framing her face, she wore shirt with rips and stains, and for the pants, she had none on. Her smile was gone with her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"Why are you looing at me like that? Is my hair too messy?" She asked, her voiced filled of worry.

"No, it's perfect." He smiled, making her bush. Blithe now taking over her body, and it was evident too. For awhile they just sat there, silence filling each of the rooms they were in, but the silence wasn't awkward it was comforting. Usually silence was always awkward for the both of them but this time it was different, it was a good different.  "So, will you actually buy me some fries from McDonalds?"

"If I had money, yes," She laughed, writing some more. "I actually need some burgers now, let me ask my mom," She got up and left the room, all Ethan could see was the black colour of her bedroom walls. He thought it was kind of weird having a black wall or anything black, but oh well.

"Okay, she's buying me some, so I'm taking you with me." She smirked, running back into the room. "I just need pants,"

"Wear sweats, those make the booty look good,"

"I don't have a booty, shut up,"

"Mmm, okay baby." Ethan smirked, looking as Elizabeth ran around her room aimlessly looking for her sweatpants.

"Okay, let's go," She let out with a sigh, the only view Ethan got was her neck and chin. "My double chin is so
attractive, does it make your willy go wild?" She sarcastically asked, giving a wink.

"How'd you know?"

"I don't know bro," She laughed walking out of her house, almost blinding Ethan with the orange and pink sunset.

-

YO BROS FEEL LIKE I HAVE TALKED TO YALL IN A MONTH BUT HEYO.

I THINK I MIGHT WRITE SMUT WHEN THEY MEET ?????

anywaySSSS GO READ MY STORY AND SEND ME YOUR CRUSH STORY OR RANT OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY, SAD, MAD EMOTIONAL ANYTHING THANK U.