embrace

Elizabeth searched the room looking for her sweats. She remembered what Ethan had said about her butt looking good in them, plus, it was eleven in the morning and she had just woken up.

"C'mon liz!" Her mom yelled up the stairs, slightly annoyed that she also had to be awoken for this occasion.

"Calm down, it'll take her time to get ready. Isn't this her boyfriend?" Her step dad, Joe said. He was a year younger than her mom but a decade cooler about everything. Elizabeth had grown fond of Joe very quickly because he stuck up for her when her mom got mad or impatient.

"Do you think we should let them stay in their own room, together, alone? I'm starting to have second thoughts. I don't want her to end up like me, pregnant and alone." She frowned sitting beside her new husband. She trusted her daughter but so much could happen in such little time.

"They'll be good. Plus I heard her on the phone with Karen I think it was and she's scared to have a "willy" inside her," They both chuckled. Still looking into each others eyes.

"I guess you're right,"

"He is," Elizabeth said, entering the kitchen. "And Joe please stop eavesdropping on me, none of my friends think you're cool,"

"Thats what you think, my dear,"

"No. I know,"

"Well okay, whatever floats your boat. I got to head to work so you two have fun with that edog dude,"

"Ekat, Ethan Cutkosky, Flopkosky, Eaten, not Edog. Get it together people," She exclaimed waving her banana around in the air.

"Okay, okay, lets go," Her mother sighed, opening the door for her.

-

They drove slowly in the parking lot looking for a parking space. Elizabeth was growing impatient and a little bit carsick with her mother going around in circles. "Right there!" Elizabeth pointed out a spot that was close to the airport entrance. Before they could make it a mother in a blue caravan beat them to it.

"Fucking asshole," Her mother muttered, irritation filled in her voice.

After about ten more minutes of roaming around looking for a parking slot they found one.

Once Elizabeth stepped into the airport she felt the entire zoo go wild in her stomach. This was it. She's going to meet Ethan. Ethan was going to hold her. Embrace her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket about to text Ethan until he caught her eye.

Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes and honestly, she let them defeat her. They rolled down her cheeks rapidly as her heart raced and a smile found her face.

She tackled the boy, her arms wrapped around his neck and her thumb tracing circles under his ear, tickling him. Her tears soaked into his blue cotton shirt but neither of them cared. It was just them in that moment, no flaws, no worries, just the two of them.

"Jump," He whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver from the contact of his breath on the sensitive skin on her neck. She did as told and his hands wrapped around the bottom of her thighs.

"Holy fuck you're real." She smiled against his skin.

His heart fluttered. He felt happy, he liked the way she jumped in his arms and traced circles on the skin under his ear. He inhaled, sniffing her coconut scented hair, he loved it.

After ten more minutes of them just standing their embracing each other, they walked to her mothers car.

"So how was your flight?" She asked, carrying his suit case. She argued with him so she could carry it.

"It was tiring. Glad I made it though." He laughed, taking her hand in his. He couldn't keep the smile off his face. He tried every few seconds so Elizabeth didn't find him creepy, even though she couldn't stop smiling either.

"Distance!" Her mom shouted out the window, laughing as she began to embarrass her daughter. Elizabeth rolled her eyes as Ethan quickly ripped his hand out of hers, smiling.

"Sorry," She mumbled, sitting in the front seat as he sat in the back.

-

i may rewrite this ///:

i dont have school & i'm srry for posting this so late + i didnt edit /: