Skype with Danny

I DIDNT EDIT CALM DOWN!!

-

-

-

"Holy shit you're real," Danny said, tears welling in his eyes. He's waited two years for this and without thinking it would happen, it finally happened.

"Well yes, I am," Ethan chuckled, feeling touched from Danny's reaction.

"Can you say "Danny I love you homie" please?" He asked, getting his phone out to record Ethan.

"Danny, I love you homie." He smiled, making Danny's whole entire life better.

"I'm going to watch this everyday,"

"If you really want to, go ahead. Where's Ellie?"

"Oh, your girlfriend?" Danny said in a suggestive tone, truth be told, Danny did not know where Elizabeth was. "Yeah, I don't know where she is, she said she'd be back in twenty minutes and to call you so you can keep me company, but she went out with this dude she went on a date with,"

Ethan nodded his head, jealously running through his veins. Ellie was his best friend and he was worried about her and this boy being together.

"Oh I think I hear her," Danny whispered, bringing his phone to the window to show Ethan.

"Did they just fucking kiss?" Ethan asked, squinting his eyes as if it would help him see better. (it wouldn't guys)

"Ew fuck no, he is the biggest fuck boy in history, she would never kiss him, she has standards. Ethan, get your shit together," Danny rolled his eyes. "She's running upstairs, don't say anything!"

"Did you call Ethan?" Elizabeth asked, slamming the door shut behind her. It had been raining causing her to get soaked through her clothes.

"Uh, no,"

"You can, just wait," She took her top off and put on a stained shirt and some sweats. It wasn't awkward for Danny to see her half naked, after everything they've been through.

"Okay hurry!"

"I'm done, rest your breasts." She rolled her eyes plopping down beside him on the bed. She has a queen size bed that she used to share with her mother before they moved in with her step dad.

"Surprise!" Ethan yelled, his face now showing on the tiny screen.

-

IM MAKING TWO CHAPTERS FOR THIS BC I AM LAZY AND DELETED THE OTHER HALF TO THIS.

Sorry, my writing has gotten bad because currently i have no motivation to write but i missed this book ????

ethan cALLED ME FUNNY IRL