ting

ELIZABETH AKA ELLIE/ LIZ

[didnt edit]

I woke up beside Ethan on the carpeted floor. My back hurts from the thin mattresses with springs from hell built in it, each time one of us moved you would hear the springs go ting, pop, or just plain metal hitting each other. Last night Ethan laughed from how much I moved and how much it annoyed me that the springs made a sound. I blinked a few times, making it easier for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, bless my mother for getting me thick, black curtains as an early birthday present.

I saw the outline of Ethan's silhouette. Light snores came from his steady breathing. I thought he was the type of person to loudly snore while they slept, to be honest. I leaned my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso but he didn't wake up. My head was now in the crook of his neck but he still did not move, is he dead?

I moved my hand a little lower hoping he would wake up but nope. I should just go make us breakfast for us; more like frosted flakes, oh well. As soon as I  lifted my arms getting ready to stand up he grabbed my arms and flipped us over so that he would be hovered over me.

Please don't have bad morning breath, please don't, I am begging, don't.

He lowered his head so now his mouth was right by my ear.

"Trying to tease me, huh baby?" He asked, his breath causing shivers do go down my spine. His hands were wrapped around my wrists pinning my hands above my head. Never in a million years would I think that Ethan Cutkosky would be on top of me. Who even knew he was a top? Okay, fine, we all did. "Who knew someone so innocent could be such a tease," He trailed on, licking his lips.

Soon I felt his soft lips place a gentle kiss below my ear. My breathing hitched and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms and legs, my heart raced a little more each second.

"Who knew you were a top," I whispered, barely opening my mouth, for I was scared about having morning breath.

"Oh please, we all did, baby girl." He smirked, trailing kisses from my ear onto my jawline. I suppressed a moan, tilting my head back as much as I could.

"I'm surprised you can even see in the dark,"  I laughed trying to hide the moan.

"You always ruin the moment," He chuckled, letting go of my hands, now straddling my thighs. He pulled away too soon, what an asshole. I pulled my legs from underneath him and sat up.

"Let's go downstairs," I said, grabbing my phone and turning on the flashlight. I opened my door and the aroma of pancakes hit me right away. I smiled and ran down the stairs, not caring about Ethan. I jogged into the kitchen seeing nothing or no one but a note sitting on the counter.

"What does it say?" Ethan asked sitting on one of the red bar stools. I looked up at him and wondered what he would think once I read the note.

"Hiya Liz and Edog, Joe and me are out planning our honey moon since Liz is a brat and we want a break. We will be gone all today and be back tomorrow night, and please, Liz don't do anything I would do, Love mom + Joe. Ps. Ethan don't get her pregnant. Keep your hands and willy to yourself, sincerely Joe btw pancakes are in the oven,"

Ethan laughed at the last statement Joe had said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Only my parents would write that, are they even parents?  I opened the oven door and saw the plate piled of pancakes on it. They smelt fresh and made my mouth water.

"Holy shit, Canadians know how to make pancakes," Ethan said, licking his lips. I laughed and grabbed the maple syrup in the fridge. I sat beside him and poured the sugary liquid on the mountain of pancakes.

"Dig in," I yelled, cutting a piece of the bottom pancake with my fork before shoving it in my mouth. I could see Ethan was watching me I could see from my peripheral vision, he was smiling and slowly chewing his food.

"Staring isn't nice, y'know," I said after I cleared my mouth. "Want milk?" I asked jumping off my stool.

"Yes please. What are we doing today?"

"Anything we want." I smiled, pouring two glasses of 2% milk.

"Can we drive around the city?"

"Oh yeah! My mom left her car here for us!" I exclaimed. "Woohoo! I'm going to go get dressed, stay here," I said before walking back upstairs.

-

"Okay, here we are, the mall. I forgot what we call it but it's the mall!"

"Wait, Let me grab my wallet" He said before jumping out of the little beige car and paying for parking. What a sweet asshole, my heart.

We walked in together, thankfully the mall was filled with mostly older people. Every Saturday morning it usually was.

"Where to first?" I asked, placing both of my hands in the pockets of my black jacket. He shrugged, saying anywhere I wanted to go. Quickly I walked to Urban Outfitters Ethan followed like a lost puppy.

"Do people really need all this stuff," He scoffed, touching some vinyl from an unknown artist.

"All the hipsters do, shut up. Don't say that when you post million of pictures of shoes," I said before walking over the clothing shelves. A nice purple shirt caught my eye, it had a design of a rose with petals pealing off and the bold letters of 'You've been warned' [a/n it's not a real shirt]. I pulled it out in a size medium.

"It would look nice on you," Ethan added in. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. I looked at the price tag and holy shit $35.98. I threw onto another pile of clothes, quickly exiting the store. I sat on a bench, how embarrassing. I basically showed Ethan how cheap I am even though I told him how cheap I was over twitter.

He sat down beside me, handing me a plastic bag. I looked at him and back down at the bag.

"You bought me it?" I asked grabbing the bag from his hands.

"Anything for you," He replied. I felt butterflies in my stomach but also felt bad because I don't him buying me stuff.

"Thanks Eaten." I smiled at him.

-

wowowowoow this is so messy. i hope u enjoyed me tryna be a good author.

have a nice day/ night.

i wrote this when I should've been doing homework. go me!