different beds

They both lay awake, different beds, different homes, and different countries, but both thinking of each other.

Ethan had his hands perched on his stomach and stared at the ceiling fan going around and around and around. He wondered what Elizabeth was going to smell like or if she's more out going in person. Will she let him kiss her? Will he even try to kiss her or will he chicken out? All he was certain of was that he was head over heels for s girl whom he was only going to meet tomorrow.

He had yet so much to discover. He wanted to know what she talks about when she's surrounded by her family and if she talks in her sleep.

Elizabeth was talking, but not in her sleep. Ever since she was a child her grandmother told her to always talk to someone special, even if they weren't there. In this case, it was two people.

"Dear Gallavich, if you can help me with Ethan that would be great. Please help me not make a fool of myself, please, please, please. I know it's selfish for asking you to help me with a boy, but what if he doesn't like me the way Ian likes Mickey? What if he doesn't get that look in his eyes when he watches me? I fucking hate that asshole but at the same time, I love him to death. So please, help me Gallavich," She finished her sentence almost out of breath. She had vowed to keep cool tomorrow with Ethan.

She just didn't know how to act around boys who were so special to her. Danny was her best friend and has been since they were little. He was family. Ethan is different. She wanted to know Ethan. She craved that boy who acted in showtimes Shameless, but not in the sexual way. She wanted to hold him and him to hold her.

She wanted to know what his late night thoughts or if he mouthes his favourite lyrics of a song. She wanted to know if he loves her the way she loves him. Keep it on the down low but she also needed to know what it would be like to make out with him while Halsey and her other favourite artists played in the background.

Ethan rolled to over to check what time it was on his phone. 3:57am he sighed and entered the passcode for his phone. He opened the twitter app and clicked on Elizabeths profile, she had recently tweeted almost an hour ago; 2 in the morning and my mind is on you.

Ethan took this as an opportunity to finish the lyrics. 4:01am.

4 in the morning it still hasn't moved.

He placed his phone back on the night stand, hoping she would get the hint. In two hours he had to be on the plane heading to Canada to meet his princess. He slowly got up and grabbed the clothes out of his dresser and shoved them inside his red suit case. Thank god he took a nap earlier or else he'd feel dead. He heard his father also waking up so he could drive him to the airport. He grabbed the necessities that would come in handy.

"Are you ready?" David, his father asked, still in a robe and slippers. He had a mug filled with coffee in one hand and the car keys in the other.

"More than I'll ever be." Ethan smiled.

-

bROOOOOO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN???????

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE YALL.