walked away

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END BROS

Elizabeth

"K-kaitlyn? I don't remember, it was a just one big blur, all I know is her name started with a K," He stuttered out. I felt my heart drop into my stomach and the lump at the back of my throat grow bigger and bigger. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, in and out, five seconds in five seconds out. 

"That's okay, it's not like we're in a relationship or you know, anything of the sort," I crossed my arms over my chest and held my tears back trying to slow down my heart rate. I felt his hand brush against my thigh through the blanket and then he quickly pulled it away, not because he felt awkward but because he sat up.

"Do you not get it? Did you not hear me say I left because it wasn't you who I kissed or are you choosing to ignore it because you don't feel the same?" He paused, then continued, his voice louder than before. "Do you not see how comfortable I grow when I'm around you or how many girls I walked away from because I only see you. I only want you! Do you feel the same way about me because if you don't this is embarrassing,"

"I'm not sure if I do Ethan," I said sitting up with him. "I mean, what's going to happen if I do? You're going to leave to go wherever you have to be and there's so many more girls who have better bodies, brighter eyes, more money. I'm nothing compared to them,"

"You're so far ahead of them. No one compares to you ellie, not even Selena Gomez." We both laughed. He grabbed my hand and held it within his grasp. "But of course I have to go home but we can make it work, we did before so what's the worst that could happen?"

"Well, I mean, have you seen me? Boys are going to be all over me and sigh you know maybe some thick baddies,"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. I attract everyone and I also tend to find beauty in everyone and everything,"

"What about me? Did you find beauty in me?" I bit my lip, of course I found beauty in him not by his looks but his fucking personality, his looks did draw me in though. Think, what do I say? Say something you idiot.

"From the first moment you told me to chill." I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. Memories of our earlier conversations running though my mind.

"Elizabeth?"

"What Edog?"

"What color are your eyes?"

"Well, if you can see them now their brownish but they may look black because of the lighting, see? I thought we went through thi-" And just like that his lips were on mine. Both of his hands were on each cheek. The warmth of his lips on mine made
electricity go down my spine to my toes, chills ran down my arms as if I heard Adele hitting a high note. I fucking loved this. "Wow," I whispered as he broke the kiss.

"I am blessed," He said while putting his hands together and looking up. I giggled because I was actually the one who was blessed.

;

Ethan

I traced the outline of my own lips trying to savour the memory of her warm lips on mine. Her lips were soft but a little rough from the cold weather, I didn't mind though, it was like being touched by an angel. I turned to face her, she was asleep and had her legs tangled in mine, it felt secure, she made me feel secure.

I wrapped my arm around her stomach, trying to get comfortable. She smelt of Dove shampoo mixed with skittles. I enjoyed it.

-

OMG HER HAIR SMELSS LIKE DOVE SHAMPOO BC THAT SHIT SMELLS DELICIOUS AND IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BESIDES SAYING DOVE SHAMPOO.

OKAY BUT DUDES I HOPE TO HAVE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN MAYBE A SEQUEL IF I FEEL LIKE THE STORY SHOULD CONTINUE SO IF U WANNA SAY IF I SHOULD.

but knowing yall y'all don't participate when i ask questions. sighhhhh