date pt.2

"You're hilarious, stop! I can't breath!" I laughed looking at Ethan's face that was covered with salsa. He looked at me, confusion written all over his face, he had no idea of the dip on him.

"What?" He asked. I brought my hand to his face and dragged my thumb over his chin, he smirked at me as I did so. After I wiped off the food he took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. I gulped, did he really just pull that off? Who knew. I felt my cheeks heat up and I just laughed it off. We continued to eat and talk about things that happened in our past and things we wanted to accomplish in the future. He wants to attend University when Shameless was done, it was some school in California. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him as he talked  with so much enthusiasm. Our feet were laced under the dining table, sweet.

Truthfully, I hated feet with a passion but you know when you just want to be touching that one person, and it doesn't matter how? That's what I felt with Ethan.

-

"So, you never told me, do you want to go to university? To pursue your acting career?" He asked as we drove in the car. I don't know how he knew how to get around my city when he hasn't even had a proper tour of it.

"No, not really. I may move to America to get my singing career more noticed because no one really listens here. You know? It's not just that though, I hate it here. It's just the same people everywhere and I want a new environment and new people to meet," I looked straight ahead at the long stretch of road. It was dark and only a few cars were passing through out the drive. "You're not going to take me to the woods to kill me, right?"

"Only if you wanted me to kill you, I could but no, I'm taking you to another surprise." He smiled, gripping the steering wheel harder. "It was on your bucket list though," He gave me a hint. What could it be? I hugged him already so what other thing would there be?

"Ethan?"

"Ellie,"

"Do you think we will still be friends in three years? Like, do you think we will stay connected once you leave and go back to wherever you go?" I almost choked. I don't like thinking of Ethan leaving me but we only have three more days together and once thats over, I'll go back to school and he'll go back to his life with his old friends. The distance will once again be restored.

"Close your eyes!" He yelled almost losing control of the vehicle. I immediately closed my eyes and covered them with my hands for full
coverage. "We'll be there in five minutes and I don't want you to see,"

"Oh, an hour to five minutes? Thank god," I laughed. He just scoffed and nudged me with his hand, lightly. I smiled, it was moments like these that I loved. "Are we there yet?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Yes!" He yelled. "Okay wait," I heard the slam of his car door and– oh no, he's going to kill me isn't he! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Oh fuck.
He gripped my forearms and walked me somewhere and all I could think of how he was going to cover my body. He grabbed my hands and pulled them from my eyes. Wow, how did he do this?

"Ethan, how did you know this was here? Because I didn't," I was shocked. I never knew we had an indoor pool out here, thats amazing. I walked closer to see the inside, the pool was illuminating various shades of blues, greens and pinks. I gulped before making my way to the door, it was locked. "How are we going to get in?" I frowned before he walked towards me.

"I found a way." He smirked before running behind the building, he then appeared with a ladder in hand. The pool was underground and the building looked small but only because it went underground also. Kind of like in Jennifers body. He pushed a latch on the window in and boom we were in. I climbed the ladder behind him, and he pulled me in. I took my tremendously beautiful surroundings. I walked around the pool and dipped my hand in, the waters temperature was so warm, like a kitty pool left in the sun for four hours.