leftover

Elizabeth aka liz + ellie

DIDNT EDIT AND IM SRRY IF THIS IS LATE BUT ITS FIVE O CLOCK SOMEWHERE. YOU GUYS PROBABLY DELETED THIS FROM YOUR LIBRARY BUT IMMBACK BITCHES. THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT MAKE SENSE SO PLEASE TELL ME IF T DOES OR DOESNT THANK YOU

I leaned against the fridge door waiting for Ethan to come back from Danny's house. I brought another slice of leftover pizza to my mouth and chewed, my stomach hurt from the previous slices I shoved down my throat. There's just no stopping once you start eating cold cheese pizza, it's too good to describe. I cracked my can of Dr. Pepper and took a swig, hearing the front door open, oh shit, I didn't lock the door. I stretched my arm out to grab the broom and hid behind the kitchen counter, it could just be Ethan, I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes gripped onto the broom tightly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ethan asked as he put his phone down on the cupboard. I felt my face heat up, how embarrassing. I am a walking embarrassment.

"Well, I thought the floor needed cleaning and I thought I saw a spider so I hid over here." I grinned, shrugging my shoulders. "So how was your time at Danny's? Did he make you play Mario Kart and did he make you drink diet pepsi?" I asked, only because that's what he makes me do.

"No, actually, we went to a party. It was fun and all but he got too drunk so I drove him home with his mom's car and here I am," He scratched the back of his head. He looked guilty of something, I just don't know what yet, but I will figure it out.

"You walked here?"

"Well I wasn't going to take his mom's car, it's practically stealing," He crouched down beside me grabbing a piece of pizza. I smiled and continued eating my slice again, it's kind of cute how he didn't question why I ate cold leftovers.

"You remember how you said you were going to tell me more about you when we met?" I asked and he hummed a "mhm". "Well can you tell me now, if you're comfortable,"

"What do you want to know?"

"Your past life. You know, friends, family, secrets you've never told anyone." I paused, quickly glancing at him. "Your first kiss or how your dad met your mom, I don't know, simple deep stuff,"

"Okay, well, uh, my first kiss. My first kiss was awkward as hell, it was with Molly and we had to kiss about ten times, but it was awkward because people were watching us," [this is probably not true but o well i make things up as i go] I laughed. "And secrets I've never told anyone... I pulled a condom over my head and panicked because I didn't know how to break it so I started crying." By now we were both clenching our stomachs from laughing too hard.

"E-e-ethan, you're s-so dumb!" I leaned my head back clapping my hands like a seal. I've never laughed so hard in my life, not even with Danny. It took ten minutes for us to both recover from our fit of laughter. It's amazing how you can go from not knowing someone to laughing with them on your kitchen floor, eating cold pizza.

"I'm tired,"

"Maybe we should go to bed, like you know, to sleep,"

"Ethan, what the fuck do you think I do when I'm tired?"

"Race you there!" He yelled before rocketing upstairs. What an asshole, he left me here to clean everything up. I sighed and quickly threw the pizza on the kitchen table and ran upstairs. I walked into my room with no Ethan to be found, well, well, well. I closed my door and turned the lights off, maybe he'll grow tired of hiding and come to bed.

"You fucking donkey looking grape!" I screamed as he gripped my ankle from under the bed. "That's so fucking childish! I hope a whale eats you!" I yelled hitting his chest as he tried to embrace me in a hug. "Don't touch me," I wrapped one of the two blankets around my body and laid down. "You're not getting any cuddles, you fucking asshole,"

"But I love you," He whined, laying on top of me, his body was like a cow was on me, not that I'm complaining though, he created body warmth. Stay mad, don't give in I heard Danny's voice inside my head, repeating the same sentence over and over. I was lucky the light was off so he couldn't see the smile forming on my face.

"You wish I loved you,"

"No because I know you're smiling right now, you love me,"

"I am not smiling,"

"Keep lying to yourself, babe," He kissed my forehead before rolling over beside me. "Goodnight Ellie,"

"Night Ethan. I love you,"

-
30 mins later [did it like this bc i am too lazy to write other stuff okay]
Ethan pov

I tapped Elizabeths cheek, no movement. I slapped her arm, still didn't budge. I rolled back onto back and stared at her ceiling fan go around and around at a slow pace, not making any sound.

"You know Ellie, even though I just met you a couple of days ago I think I love you. You're already my best friend and I would most likely choose you to go on late night adventures with me over anyone else, you mean that much to me. I really hope you're not awake because if you are make a sound because this is embarrassing me telling you my feelings is embarrassing. I feel bad, real bad because I love you and I kissed someone else. It wasn't a peck, it was full out make out session and it made me feel dirty, knowing it wasn't you. Man you got a whipped I don't know what to do, frick you."

"Ethan?" Now she talks. I felt my heart drop, she heard me. She heard my confession, she knows I like her now. Stupid emotions, I hate you.

"What?"

"Who did you kiss, who was it?"