420

we made it fam !!!!!

we did it !!!!!!

thx 4 reading this story !!!!!

-

-

Elizabeth sat at her desk as she planned what her and Ethan were going to do while he spent the week with her. She tapped the ball point pen against her lip trying to think of activities that weren't too boring but not too tiring either. Honestly, she wasn't nervous to meet Ethan, all she wanted was to compare their hand sizes and sleep beside him.

"Give me a sign!" She yelled, throwing her arms above her head. If she didn't plan anything they would have to ask her mom last minute, which her mom didn't like at all.

At that moment, a piece of paper fell off her shelf. It was crumpled and looked like it had been stored away for two thousand years. Her eyebrows were scrunched together in confusion, she didn't remember writing that, or even putting it on her shelf. To add dramatic tension she got up slowly and opened the paper even slower, as if she were in a Pretty Little Liars episode and she got a text from A.

"Bro, you're joking," She mumbled under her breath as she read the bucket list she wrote last year. "Okay, maybe you're not," She said again, reading more of the suggestions that her and him could do.

"Climb a roof,
Sneak into the community pool,
Hug Ethan Cutkosky,"

I can do all of those, she thought to herself. Ethan would most likely do them with her, she hopes. Nah, he would. Maybe even egg a house with her.

Truth be told, she wasn't this happy since fifth grade when she went to a Justin Bieber concert. Every time she talked to Ethan she got the same feeling she got when the stadium lights dimmed down and the timer flashed on the billboard, every time she looked at pictures of him she felt as if she was surrounded by people who made her feel comfortable in her own skin, just like the beliebers did.

She smiled at the thought of Ethan and finally being in his embrace and feeling his breath trickle down her ear and reach her neck.

"Fuck you, Ethan Cutkosky." She yelled. closing her eyes.

"Watch your fucking language, Liz," her step dad yelled from downstairs, making her laugh.

-

THIS IS MUSHY SHIT WHEN WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CELEBRATING.