fuck off

FIVE DAYS LATER

ELIZABETH

"Ethan fuck off," I said, smacking his hand off my ass. We were in my living room watching some movie he put on that consisted of guns and dudes killing other dudes. My parents were gone out, they really haven't been home since Ethan came here I winder
if its because they're giving us space or because they don't like him.

"Aw, is someone mad because she didn't get her way?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes. I had no time for his teasing.

"No! Because I'm a fucking female who was fucking cursed with bleeding every once a month. My cramps hurt like hell and I'm craving cookie dough Ice cream and a big mac, fuck you," I covered my face with the blanket as he climbed on top of me. "You're fucking squishing me, you asshole,"

"Do you want me to go drive there?" He asked stroking the little bit of hair that was still visible. I uncovered my face and smiled.

"Yes, please!" He looked into my eyes before pecking my lips and getting up. I always felt a little shock inside of me when we kissed, is that normal? "The car keys are on the kitchen table and do you know where Mcdonalds is?" I asked, still laying down, my cramps hurt too much to walk.

"Yeah, danny took me there when I went over to his place. Are you sure your mom would be okay with me driving her car?"

"Why else would she leave it here?" I sassed. "When will you leave? I have no patience whatsoever for your diddle dadling,"

"Holy fuck I'm leaving right now," He came over to the couch once more. "I'll be quick," He said before placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled as he did so.

-

"I can't believe he died!" I croaked out once again as Jack sank to the bottom
of the ocean. I wiped my nose with my sweater sleeve, feeling it run as the tears streaked my face.

"There was room on that board! What is she doing, is she dumb?" Ethan scoffed, earning a punch in the arm from me.

"You are an insensitive dumb boy! What do you know," I cried once more before the credits rolled up my tv screen.

"I know if that was us you would've moved over because you have a brain,"

"You would've made me move over," I laughed as he nodded his head. "But then the board would sink, wouldn't it?"

"Well yeah but they would've saved us before that happened," He said, giving me a skeptical look. I rolled my eyes before hitting him in the bicep once again.

"I feel like you are wrong my friend," I shook my head as I shoved more Ice cream into my mouth. "Can we watch The Longest Ride next, pretty pretty please?"

"But that movie is so boring I don't know you guys even like it," I pouted my lip and started to tear up. "Are you going to cry? Oh my god, don't please,"

"I think I might,"

"Fine, we can watch that stupid movie, I may fall asleep through it though,"

"Fine with me." I smirked as he searched it up on Netflix. He knitted his eyebrows in concentration as he focused on clicking the movie. "Please tell me you know how to do this," He nodded his head vigorously before he continued to do so.

-

"They are going to fucking kiss!" I screamed at I continuously punched Ethan the arm. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as they finally did.

"He's so hot," Ethan said. "How is that possible? How does one look like that?"

"I ask the same question every time i look at you,"

"Aw babe, kiss me," He whispered before grabbing my chin with his left hand and slowly leaned in, bringing his lips to mine. They moulded perfectly against each other, as if they were a perfect fit. "I'm glad you're my best friend," He said as our foreheads were pressed against each other.

"I'm glad I had the chance to meet you." I smiled, taking in the moment. I felt as if it was only us in the world and I wanted to feel that for the rest of my life.

-

HAVE FUN TOMORROW ASSHOLES