long night

Ethan

I reached my hand over to feel Elizabeth but all I felt was a cold space filled with nothing but crinkled sheets. I sighed, trying to find my phone on one of her bedside tables, my fingers searched aimlessly but it was no use. I sat up seeing my phone light up with messages coming in after another, probably another group DM on Instagram; I was right. I slid my finger across the screen and typed in the security passcode and the Instagram app opened up immediately.

The group chat name was 'Ethan sucks' I laughed and scrolled to the top to see what they said earlier.

'do u have a gf?'

'emily ofc didn't u see his recent??? that girl is hella fine'

'mmm tru if u don't want her i'll date her ekat'

'i like bread'

'stfu stupid ass we don't care!'

'u know u do'

I laughed before typing a quick reply. After about a minute, they all started writing words that don't belong to any known language. I then told them that I don't have a girlfriend, at least not yet.

'make her ur gf dumb shit'

ethan: it's not that easy

'yes it iS JUST SAY YOU LIKE HER ASSHOLE BUY HER FOOD AND TOUCH THE BOOTY'

ethan: i will if you guys don't tell anyone about this okay? i like ro keep my life personal and i dont want her getting any hate (:

'we got u'

ethan: thanks. i gotta go find her now talk to yall later.

'pce out ekat'

I ripped off the blankets before heading downstairs to find Elizabeth. I tiptoed down her carpeted stairs and looked at all the pictures that were hanging on the walls. There was many of when Elizabeth was a baby, and some school ones ranging from fifth grade to eighth. I smiled and continued my search for her, I walked into the kitchen but nope, she wasn't there. I looked in the downstairs bathroom and still, no Elizabeth.

"Are you looking for someone?" I turned around to see someone. A blonde girl with a slim body, she looked a little familiar but I don't know where from, maybe from Twitter?

"Uh, yeah, Elizabeth? Is she here?" I asked wondering why this girl was in her house.

"She said she needed to go buy somethings for her mom. Who are you?"

"Who are you? I was here first,"

"I'm Kat her cousin. Who are you?" I felt myself go light headed, the room started spinning. Theres no way that this is the girl who made out with me, no fucking way. I turned around and sprinted back up to Elizabeths room. I slammed the door and jumped on the bed. Why does this happen to me? I sat in thought before Elizabeth barged in with at least ten bags hanging from
both hands.

"No me? I don't need help," She said struggling to make it through the door way.

"Shit, sorry," I chuckled before grabbing five bags from her grasp.

"So, Kat is throwing a party tonight and I think we should go," I felt my eyes widen at her words.

"Are you sure? There will be alcohol and sex hungry dudes and girls," I said trying to convince her to stay home. I didn't want to tell her that I kissed her cousin.

"Well why would that be a problem? I drank at least once before and Danny will be there, it'll be fun,"

"Yeah. Fun." I gave a fake smile.

-

"Ethan are you ready?" Elizabeth asked walking back into her bedroom. She looked beautiful but I still wasn't feeling the whole party scene. She was wearing blue jeans and a black crop
top that almost covered her whole stomach. "You're staring," She said as my eyes met her gorgeous brown ones.

"You're staring," I said, mimicking her. My eyes didn't leaves her until Kat swung open the door. Looking at Elizabeth than me.

"You both look good," She said before smirking and walking my way. "Let's go," She grabbed my hand and led us outside. Does she not know about my feelings for Elizabeth?

She drove a little blue car that most likely her parents bought her. I sat in the front as Elizabeth sat behind me in the back. I could see she was happy, maybe she won't find out about what happened last night, I admired her through the rear view mirror, she looked like the most stunning girl ever. The way her eyes sparkled each time we passed a lamppost. I loved it.

"So Ethan, how old are you?" Kat asked.

"Sixteen, what about you?"

"Sixteen." She smiled. I pressed my lips together and nodded my head, not interested in where the conversation was going.

"Well, here we are,"

"Uh, if this is your party how come it's already, you know, happening?" I asked as walked to the front door.

"My sister Ashley started it about half an hour ago," I nodded my head. This was going to be a long night.

-

happy new year y'all (((((((:

i'm planning on rewriting 'art' so go check that out. thx