date night

(((( fast forward to the date night thx ))))
I DIDNT EDIT DUDES N
-

-

-

He stood alone in line waiting for Sara to show up. It's been ten minutes since he arrived at the movie theatres and she was supposed to be here five minutes ago.

"Hey Ethan!" She said, wrapping an arm over his shoulder. He smelt the intoxicatingly good perfume linger on her. He must say, she did look amazing.

"Hi Sara," He laughed, handing her, her popcorn. "We have to share a drink, if you don't mind,"

"no not at all, what'd you get?"

"dr. pepper, do you like that drink?"

"actually, no, i'm going to buy a coke, go get us seats." she smiled before running to the concession stand. Why'd he think she liked Dr. pepper? Oh, yeah, ellie's favourite drink was Dr. pepper.

He felt guilty for not texting her back, but he had to be one hundred percent focused on Sara for this relationship to go anywhere. He missed Elizabeth but he also really really liked Sara and enjoyed spending time with the girl, so why not just text ellie later, I'm sure she'll understand, he thought to himself.

The lights dimmed, just as Sara sat down next to Ethan. He felt butterflies in his stomach as their fingers brushed over the arm rest.

"You can hold my hand, you know," Sara whispered, making her hand more available for him to grasp. He chuckled before intertwining their fingers.

At the beginning of the movie he didn't pay attention to know what the whole idea of the movie was. He was too mesmerized by her. The way she laughed, smiled, and bit her lip. God, she was beautiful.

"I got to go," He said getting up, he didn't even wait for Sara to follow him him out. He whispered a continuous line of "sorry", "excuse me", and "move your long legs,". He fled to the the nearest bench out of the movie theatre. The Autumn air making its way into his lungs.

"Why'd you leave?" Sara asked out of breath from speed walking to catch up to him.

"I think I might like this other girl. I'm fucking sorry Sara, I liked you a lot I mean I do, so fucking much. I'm just so confused," His eyebrows were knitted together in concentration. Who'd he like? Elizabeth or Sara? Sara was so nice and beautiful but Elizabeth always brought a smile to his face.

"Is it that ellie girl?"

shit. he thought to himself.

"Who?" When did he ever talk about her with Sara?

"You know, that girl you always talk to. I'm not dumb or mad, to be honest, I thought you guys were already dating,"

"Wait, then why'd you let me hold your hand?" By now, he was just scattered brained.

"Because Ethan, I just went through a break up and I needed a rebound,"

"So I was a rebound? Frick you," He chuckled, not feeling an ounce of hurt.

"Frick you? What are you, ten?" She laughed along with him. The both of them were just glad that they were back on their friend basis.

"So, we don't have to tell anyone about this, right?"

"Nope! Just go get the girl and I'll wait for my prince charming." She smiled, making him smile. He was glad that this turned out the way it did.

He took out his phone about to text Elizabeth when a twitter notification popped up.

@elizabeththerealest: i think i like ryan
-

bruh i may rewrite this so