PART 1 CHAPTER 5: A Fork in the Road

"Hey, hey, hey! Look who it is! Twi and Celestia!", Shooting shouted. Celestia and her faithful student, Twilight Sparkle turned around. "Oh...it's you...", said Twilight. Celestia looked at Shooting with awe and said, "Oh I'm sorry, Twilight. And who are you, young pegasus?" Shooting looked at Celestia. "I'm Shooting Star. I'm uh 'friends' with Twilight here. I just came to say hi and to see if Twilight could help these folks here. They're new to town. Celestia gasped. "That's very nice of you, Shooting Star. Twilight, our conversation can be halted. Can you help these fellows get prepared in Ponyville?" Twilight magically used her horn to move Shooting aside and trot down the steps. "Of course, princess." When Twilight came down to us, we were still exploring the tree house. Twilight blindly stepped down from the stairs and said," Welcome new-comers!" When Twilight opened her eyes, she was amazed. Her eyes popped out of her head like they were going to fall out. She looked at me and then to Kendra. Then back to me and back to Kendra. She stared at both of us for at least a solid 15 seconds. Celestia came down and so did Shooting. Celestia looked at Twilight and said, "Um, Twilight? Is everything ok?" Twilight did not move. The only thing she could say was "Ce-Celestia! H-heyyyy. Uh um uh Did you re-remember those p-p-people we were t-talking ab-bout?" Celestia looked at both of us and back to Twilight. "Yes Twilight, I remember....." Twilight looked amazed at us and pointed her hoof at Kendra and I. "Uh, you might want to take a look at this...", shuddered Twilight. Celestia trotted to us and looked at us with a staring glare. "Excellent find, Twilight. Kendra and Jeremiah... is it? A little friend told me about you." Kendra and I looked at each other. "Who?", I said. "Hey, whats the big deal? Why do I have to stay up there? I heard voices." Gary came trotting down the stairs and the first ponies he saw were me and Kendra. Kendra looked at me with a funny look. "AHA! I KNEW IT!", she exclaimed. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" Gary was shocked too. Gary kept studdering until he finally got an answer. "I was walking with Jake and I saw something glowing near the statue. So, I decided to check it out and before you know it, I woke up and Celestia took me here to meet with Twilight and figure out what was going wrong. Then you showed up." Kendra and I looked amazed. "The portal you just went through is a very special type of portal. It only opens on the 30th and 3rd day of September. When the moonlight shines upon the statue of honor, the portal opens up and when somepony or someone enters through it, they are teleported near the room the other portal is in". Kendra and I looked at each other once again and we both thought the same thing: So that's how we got seperated when we woke up! "As you already know, Jeremiah, you are a member of the unicorn race. Kendra, you are a member of the pegasus race. And you, Gary, are part of the native race of Ponyvillr, the Earth Ponies. "Sweet", said Gary. Twilight kicks in and says, "But that leaves one question still remaining. If the portal is still open? Who can fall through it? What happens if someone undesired comes through it?" Celestia looked at Twilight and said," Don't worry. I will have guards checking who comes in and out. Twilight, Shooting, Kendra, and I all felt safe now. But that only meant that the portal will stay open for 2 more days. But, who else is stupid enough to come here. But at the same time, who isn't?