PART 2 CHAPTER 11: Magical Warfare

Shooting stayed down in the ancient library for hours reading the magical warfare book. When I asked her what she was doing, she said that she was going to help defend us. But, who was she going to attack? Twilight was also down there reading the magical dimensions book. For all I know, she's been down there for much more time than Shooting. It's great how they're in the same room not fighting. But, there's only one thing. Shooting is a very violent pegasus. Twilight is peaceful. Except for that one time she told us she destroyed a monster.... Anyways, I came down to the library underground to check on Twilight and Shooting. The time was 8:12 A.M. they've been down there for about 12 hours. God. There really into those books. Thank you Jake and Gary. Around 12 noon, Shooting left the library saying," Can you guys hold down the fort? I need to get some things." I said sure and she left. Shade was upstairs sleeping. It was a wonder seeing him attack that soldier yesterday. But, was it right? Was it wrong? We probably won't know until something bad happens.
Shooting came back to the tree house with 2 bags on her hooves filled with some metal scraps and something sparkling. I didn't know what it was, but it was bright. She went back down into the ancient library and started to read. Shade woke up and I heard his footsteps coming downstairs. "Wow. Noon already?" Kendra and I chuckle. "Well, wolves are heavy sleepers", I joke. "Oh ha ha. Where's Shooting?" I pointed at the library. "Shooting and her girlfriend Twilight have been down there since last night." I felt a book hurdle towards my head. Ouch! A loud "I heard that!" came from both Shooting and Twilight. They b9th chuckled and started reading their books once again. "Come to think of it, where are Jake and Gary?", said Shade. "They're off in town screwing around.", I said. Shade, Kendra, and I all sit down back in the living room. It was quiet for a few minutes. All until we heard Shooting come up from the library. "Yes! Finally!" We all see Shooting pop up from the library with some sort of blaster in her hand..its...it's a gun! "Whoa whoa whoa! Put that down, Shooting! What exactly are you going to do with that?!?!?" "Oh, you mean this? This is an elemental blaster. The strongest energy magnetic pulse in the universe is released when you pop the trigger. The only thing to do is test it." Suddenly, we heard another knock at the door. We pop our heads out the window and realize that they're soldiers everywhere in Ponyville! There were 2 things that caught into my mind. Where's Jake and Gary? And How are we going to stay here of they're trying to kill us?!?" Shooting opened the door with the blaster in her hands and said," FREEZE, MOTHERBUCKER!" She popped the trigger and a very loud Boooom! was heard from the tree house. The soldier had a huge hole in his chest. He fell to the floor instantly. All the soldiers in town stood quiet. Shooting stared at the weapon. "Heh heh heh heh eh MwaHAHAHAHAH", she laughed. She kept laughing and laughing while the soldiers just stated down at her. I use my levitation powers to pull the gun from the soldiers cold hands. An M16. Every soldier had one. We both held our guns and walked out of the tree house. We both shout out to soldiers and aim our weapons. "Ok, no one move! Anyone who does will be blown to bits!", said Shooting. One soldier reached for his walkie talkie. I saw him and aimed my weapon. "FIRE!", I shouted. I open fired a burst of bullets at the soldier and he dropped dead. I guess that was an act of war because after he fell, his brothers started to shoot at us. We ran back into the tree house and took cover. Shooting set the power on her blaster to Ultra. She fired a steady ray out the window. Every soldier she aimed at exploded. Damn! The is one killer ray. Twilight ran up the steps from the library watching us shoot out the windoes of the tree house. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?, screamed Twilight. Kendra turned to Twilight and explained everything. "Ok, so in recap, Shooting created a weapon of mass destruction with that book and shot a soldier. Then they started shooting back and we ran back in her and there's where we are now." Twilight was totally pissed. She turned to Shooting, knocked the elemental blaster out of her hand and slapped her right across the face. "WHAT?!?!?!? YOU KILLED A HUMAN SOLDIER AND YOU STARTED A BUCKING WAR IN PONYVILLE?!?!?!?!??!?" "Calm the buck down, Twi, we all make mistakes." Twilight smacked her again, but harder. They kept arguing while I took Shooting's blaster and used it as a dual weapons. I blindly shot out of the window with both blasters. The only problem with Earth weapons is that you have to reload. I ran out of bullets in my magazine, but I didn't have a spare. I dropped down and grabbed a grenade I picked up from the dead soldier in front of the tree house. I pulled the pin and a threw it out on the ground. After the Boom! sounded from the explosion of the grenade, Twilight and Shooting stopped fighting. "Holy crap, dude! What did you just do?" "I threw a grenade." Twilight and Shooting looked questioned. "A grenade?" "A grenade is like a small pineapple. You pull the pin when you're ready and you only have a few seconds before it blows." I hand Shooting a grenade and she pulls the pin and throws it at a squad of troops who were coming close to the door. They all fell. "Wow, you're good", I say. We hear some sort of metal drop into the window. A grenade! "GET OUT OF THE TREE!", I yell. We all see the grenade and panic out of the house. We open fire our way out as the tree trunk blew. We hid behind a tree trunk and used it as cover. I found a lot of M16 mags and grenades on a pile of dead soldiers behind the cover. I quickly grab them and I magically use my horn to put on their uniforms. I look pretty badass. Have your laugh. Anyways, I use the pockets on the vests to put the mags and use a strap for grenades. I load my M16 and open fire. We have to move cover to cover if we are going to defeat the troops. Kendra found a pistol and told me she would use it. Shade was just standing there bit knowing what would happen to him. Twilight refused to fight, but she would help create weapons, which is sttange. For Shade, she made a dual wield magical swords. Shade had a very happy look on his face. I look further by Sugarcube Corner and see a large soldier. He was the Sergeant of the troop. The mission was to kill the Sergeant. But, with this firefight, I don't know what we can do. I guess we just have to find out.