PART 3 CHAPTER 24: Destiny's Shooting Star

Shooting and I woke up in rubble. It seemed like the mirror room I woke up in when we went through the statue for the first time. It was the Canterlot Castle. Shooting and I see each other. We smiled. "We did it!", we both yell. We hug each other and dance like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, I hear a beep from the communicator. It was Shade. He said that there was no more soldiers to be sightsd. The battlefield was cleared. Conveniently, there was a jeep outside of the rubble. I drive and Shooting gets in. We were on the road to Sweet Apple Acres.

Shade was surprised to hear my voice. He asked if we did it. We both replied with the same answer. "Yes." I never felt moe relaxed in a week. That's how long this has been. One week. Just 6 days ago, we were blasting our way through Ponyville. Now, it's done. At least, I think it is. We reach Shade and his troops around 12 noon. We get out of the Jeep to survey the area of the barn. Nothing. It seemed as if they retreated back to their dimension. Before it blew up, that is. All of a sudden, while we were scavenging, a purple haze appeared. The portal reopened and it sounded like someone is coming through! Shade, Shooting. And I get our weapons ready. But, no one came through. Just a treaty. A treaty from the General. It stated:

From the desk of the General:

This is a peace offering. You Equestrians have proved great strength and have caused billions of soldiers to die both in yours and our dimension. As the General, I would like the make peace. For the greater good. We can start a new life. We can cross dimensions. We can do much more. Most importantly, help the people who survived the atomic blast. So, what do you say? If you agree, you must send this treaty signing back with the signatures of you, and the rest of your division.

-The General

Signatures:

We asked everypony and everyone. They all agree. I guess that of the people decide, that's what they want. I sign my name. Jeremiah Jefferson. Shade signed his name. And then Shooting. But, something wasn't right. Her signature said Kendra and Destiny. No....she can't be.... before I could look at the treaty after she signed she said, "Jeremiah. I have something to tell you." I listened in. "After Kendra was born, I left to come here. Canterlot High was a wonderland. But, after all the events over the years, it became to deteriorate. So, along with my friends Shade and Spike the Dragon, we came here so we could find adventure. Now, you've made us feel the adrenaline again. Thank you." I was confused. "No. You can't be her. But, it makes sk much sense." Just then, a little dragon came from under the barn yawning. "What a dream I had! Twilight and I were in a tube and she wasn't awake and-" The dragon saw the battlefield. "Erm..yeah that was real.. wow. Oh hey, Destiny!" I was shocked. "Destiny. So it is you? Wow. If only Kendra was here to see this. I knew she was like you at the start." "I felt the same way when I met Kendra and you in Canterlot. I was shocked. You could see it in my face." Spike and Shade were all there nodding. Wow. I didn't know. This is all eye-opening. A few minutes of silence later, I send the message back into the portal. I can't believe it. It's over. Now, With Destiny, Shade, and Spike with us, we can now restore Equestria to it's former glory. For freedom. It's our destiny. And as I send this message to you, Kendra, I hope you rest in peace. I hope this journey was very epic for you. Talk back soon. This is Jeremiah Jefferson. Signing off.