PART 2 CHAPTER 9: Intel

After the Raid on Canterlot High, the General felt like he needed rest. With the gun he stole from a police officer at his side, he closed his eyes. The noises of celebration and the sounds of magic teleportation from the statue kept him awake. The night was dark and dreary. Scavenging teams searched the town far and wide and gathered any supplies that they needed. The General tried concentrating on what he is doing now. What he is doing for Equestria. What he's doing for his family. His children. He closed his eyes and thought about the things that he would do after all this is over. He thought about these things over and over, until he fell into a deep sleep.
The General woke up in some sort of confined tube. He tried walking around, but he realized he had no space. On the other side of the tube, he saw humans pushing buttons. When he started making noise, the people reacted and started to look at him. One of them picked up a banana shaped figure and talked into it. But, he couldn't make out what they said. The tube was sound proof. The only thing he could hear was the banging of his hooves on the tube glass. 15 minutes later, all the people outside of the glass tube made room at seperated in single file and salute as the door automatically opens. This was the first time the General has ever seen this. He was fascinated by how much technology was in this room. A large, bulky person with a lot of medals comes to a station where one of the humans worked. He press a big red button. The General heard an ear - splitting siren and the glass tube opened. He tried using his magic and trying to pull out his gun from him satchel, but his gun wasn't there. Neither his satchel. In fact, he wasn't in uniform! The large, bulky man walked in front of the General and took a good look at him. "So. Tell me, cupcake. Are you a man? Or are you a mouse?", said the man. "A man? Heavens no! I would never be part of your wretched species! And a mouse? Are you fucking kidding me? A MOUSE?!?!? Why I would-" and before the General could finish, the large, bulky man had a very frustrated face. The man pushed General Hooflegs into the wall and said, "Listen, bitch. I know what you are. Your people are gone. We killed every single one of them. And right now, there are people entering your dimension. You took a town from us, so we're going to return the favor." The room was quiet for a few seconds until the General realized what he meant. With the humans in his home world , they could do anything. Even kill Princess Celestia! The only thing the General could say was: "...fuck."

Kendra, Shooting, and I decided to play a classic game of Charades. Which is also in fact, Destiny's favorite game as well. Weird...oh well. Shooting was first. She got on her hind legs and acted like she was in a store. She picked up our satchels like it was a purse." I was confused, but I think Kendra got it. "Oo! Uh, is it a human?" Shooting stopped and gasped. "Yes!" We all clapped out hooves and Shooting sat down. It was only about an hour since Twilight left us. We didn't know where she went. After Celestia went to her tower, we don't know where she went either. Oh well. Less people to worry about. Our stomachs shriek with growling, telling us that we are hungry. "Hey Shooting, do you know that gingerbread house around the corner?" Shooting looks at me and says, "You mean Sugarcube Corner? I go there all the time! Oh, I would die to go and get a cupcake right now. You guys wanna come?" Kendra and I nod our heads. We take our satchels full of bits and we head to Sugarcube Corner. When we get in the store, we see tons of sweets. Literally. Even the place is made of candy! We all watered our mouths as we stood in line. We all paid for our food and drinks and paid our bits. The total cost was 20 nits, but it was worth it. I got a huge oversized brownie and lemonade. That makes me wonder: Is this the only thing ponies eat here? We head back to the tree house and we see that Twilight is home. We open the door and Twilight is searching through her huge collection of books. "Where is it? It's got to be here somewhere." Shooting sneaked behind Twilight and gave a silent chuckle. She grabbed a megaphone out of nowhere and shouted in Twilight's ear: HEY TWILIGHT? HOW'S IT GOING? We all laugh our asses off and watch Twilight get pissed. "For you information, Shooting, I am not doing fine. I'm looking for a book about crossing dimensions." I come up to Twilight and ask her,"Something wrong Twilight? Is there something going on here?" Twilight sighs and says," Celestia has betrayed us!"
We all gasp and we question her like How? Why? Who would do such a thing? But, Shooting didn't fall for it. "Oh ha ha. Great joke, Twilight. Of course she betrayed us!" Twilight looked more pissed than ever. "SHOOTING! I AM BUCKING SERIOUS!" Seeing at how serious Twilight was, Shooting sat down. "Ok...gosh Twilight.. don't be so harsh... I was just being sarcastic.." Twilight sighed again. Princess Celestia set you up so you could never return. She has always wanted to destroy the human race! She sent the General of the Royal Guard to your world and now Canterlot High and the whole town is under Equestrian control!" Everypony gasps. "You mean...everyone is dead?" Twilight looks at me. "No doubt about it" I get on my knees and stay there. I ponder on what Twilight said. Everyone....dead....even my mother! I don't know what to think right now...I don't know what to do...What should I do? I think I should just rest.
General Hooflegs was breathing heavily. He was being tortured by a large,bulky man asking for intel on his home world. "Get the pipe.", stated the man. The General was terrified by the pipe. "NO! ANYTHING BUT THE PIPE" The man swung the pipe at the ankles of the General. He was trains to endorse pain, but this form of torture was hell. "Okay. Okay. Okay. I'll talk." The man dropped the pic and listened in to him. "Now that's more like it. Now, tell me. Who told you to attack us?" "Princess Celestia of Equestria. You get teleported to her castle when you first enter the world." The man wrote it down. "That's all we needed to know." The man pulled out his gun and cocked it back. He pointed it at the General. The only thing that the General could do was just die. So he did.