Epilouge

After the Anthro- Equestrian war, Jeremiah Jefferson signs a treaty to peace with the Earth dimension. Being the treaty signer, Jeremiah also becomes General of the Equestrian Defense. With no ruler, the ponies of Equestria make the decisions for the land. Construction starts and humans and ponies are free to switch dimensions at any time. The Canterlot Castle is remade and rebuilt, to look like Seattle, Washington's Space Needle. Of course, Jeremiah pulls the idea and the people agreed on it. All these buildings were similar in cities and the surrounding places that were destroyed during the war such as Ponyville and Manehatten. Humans and ponies help make the cities and now live peacefully. Shooting, Shade, and Spike return to live in Ponyville with Twilight. Shooting keepa her blaster in a glass case behind a book case. Along with pictures of Jeremiah and Kendra. And even the 4000 bits that they had in our satchels at the beginning. Jeremiah lives in the Space Needle jn New Equestria. Sooner or later, construction is done and they can live in serenity. Until Shooting, Shade, and Jeremiah find out that they left something while killing off almost all the population of the earth. Something that might just tear the fabric of time and space. Will they retrieve the lost items? Will Equestria be protected once again?

Find out in Book 2: The Vortex!

OUT NOW! READ IT TODAY!