PART 3 CHAPTER 21: Behind Enemy Lines

Surprisingly, we were still in our pony forms. I guess they got enough research from the Mane 6 so they won't change forms when they cross dimensions. It seemed like we woke up on the front of the military base which seemed quite a distance away from Canterlot High. How convenient. I drag the bomb and quietly as I could while Shooting covered me. I used my horn to aim my gun to provide cover too. Just a few bullets, and this bomb could explode. The base looked pretty huge. Not like the one beneath Ponyville. They must've been ready. But, it WAS them who destroyed almost all of Equestria. I guess we have to pay them back.

By the looks of it, we were out for 30 minutes. That means we have less than 13 hours to blow up this side of the earth before they can find out we took the bomb. Or have they already known? I guess we're about to find out because we heard sounds of the time and space continuum ripping and letting people in the dimension. We quickly hid as we watched the purple gaping hole pop out 100 soldiers. A few woke up at a time trying to scout the area. I hid the bomb under a piece of rubble and got out my gun. We were all fully loaded on grenades and ammo. Shooting fired a large blast of energy at the soldiers. About 30 fell. I pulled the trigger and sent automatic fire at the soldiers. They had no idea we were coming! They aimed everywhere, but it didn't take them at least 10 seconds to find us. But, before they had their sights on us, they were dead. In about 5 minutes, they all fell. Shooting gave me a high hoof and we got back to it. It was a long hallway filled with signs saying the direction of the base. We had to find the main control center. There, we can open up the bomb stabilizer and open up a chamber to charge the atoms in the bomb so it can be ignited. But in this base, it would take hours! I thought these things in my head and then Shooting said, "Hey look!" She pointed at a sign telling the direction of the control centers. How convenient, again. We rushed down the long hallways to the control room. There were so many levers to pull and buttons to push. Until we found one that said stabilizers. We flipped the switch and watched as a door behind a glass window in front of us open up. Seems legit. Shooting went first and then I went it. It was a large room with different switches for different stabilities. There was one for atomic. We plugged the atomic bomb into the large cord and flipped the switch. We heard a hissing noise as we waited about a minute for the atoms to be charged up. We heard footsteps come down the hall. Large footsteps. It seemed like there were hundreds. Then all of a sudden, a siren blared. "Intruder Alert! Find and kill!", said the voice in the intercom. We both had that 'Oh Shit' moment and took our places. We took almost all the debris in the control panel and blocked the doors. We hid at the door frame of the glass door. Surprisingly, it was bullet proof. We heard soldiers trying to break in. Thankfully, we had a control room right in front of us. I looked around at the panels and I saw a switch that said Security Cameras. I flipped it on and TVs filled the light in the room with cameras controlling the base. They were right there in front of us. There was another switch that said Emergency Intruder Protocol Weapons. Seemed legit. I pushed the button and a machine gun popped from the ceiling. A camera scanned our bodies and saw us as a friendly. Weird. But, I made it so the soldiers were hostile. On the security cameras everywhere, machine guns dropped down from the ceiling and fired at the soldiers. Thank you military technology! They all dropped. We took the bomb and tried to run. We pulled all the barricades and ran for the exit. The plan was to plant it in the armory. Every military base has one. An armory with explosives and ammo. We had to get there.

We followed the signs and ran while security cameras and machine guns covered us. No sight of soldiers yet. We continued to walk down the long hallway. We ran and ran. No stopping. We saw signs, but none of them stated anything about the armory. We just continued to run. It's been about 5 minutes and still no sign. The atomic bomb will get uncharged soon. We have to hurry. Just then, we saw a sign that said that the armory is straight ahead.  We continued and saw the armory. It was filled with bullets. All kinds of bullets. .50 cal, machine gun, assault rifle, pistol, sniper rifle, all kinds! We even saw explosives. TNT. Perfect. We could use this atomic bomb to blow the roof off of this base. I was amazed with all the ammo. So was Shooting. We planted the bomb in the center along with all the TNT. Just then, we heard machine gun fire. They're coming! We get our positions. We can't afford for our bomb to be blown.