PART 3 CHAPTER 23: Escape from Earth

"Run!" Those are the only words I could think and say of right now. We have 4 minutes. Shooting blasts open a shield door and we see the light of morning. We have to get to Canterlot High where the portal is. The statue. I pray to God that the portal is still open. Whatever they did back there must have done something to this dimension's portal gate. We run and run. We see smoke and ash over the horizon. The Canterlot High town. The first thing I could see and the only thing that was still up was the science building. But, it seemed like miles away. I hop on Shooting and we fly away. I hear something. Chopper! It was very close and they had guns. I fired a quick charge of Shooting's blaster and the chopper went down. More choppers followed. Shooting tried to fly as fast as she could, but the choppers caught up to us. I use the blaster and charge it to the maximum power. A large ball of elemental charges built up. I let go of the trigger and a very large Boom! could be heard. 2 choppers went down. The blaster had to recharge, so I used my M16. I fired at the pilot's seat and took our all the pilots and the choppers came plummeting to the ground. I look in front and it seemed like the rubble got closer and closer. There it was. Canterlot High. Or, what it was before. There! The statue! We decided to fly right in, but instead, we hit the wall of the statue. Dammit! It didn't work! I point at the sun. Back when Celestia was alive, she said that a celestial being must shine on the statue for it to open. But, my magic isn't powerful enough to open the clouds. 30 seconds! Shooting fired her blaster at the sun and a cloud blew. We had an idea. Shooting charged a blast and I did too. We combined charges and we cleared the sky. Magic is awesome. The sun pierced over the portal. 10 seconds! The eyes of the horse in the statue glowed red. 5! The purple haze started to appear. 4! The portal began to swirl. 3! Shooting went in the portal. 2! I went in the portal. 1! Boooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!