~Chapter 1~

Beep beep beep
"Mmmmmmmmm shut up" I said as I slammed the alarm clock for it to stop. By the time it stopped I felt wide awake so I crawled out of bed to get ready for the first day of senior year of high school. I couldn't wait to see Kiba and Sasuke I have known them since I was in the 5th grade. I love to see them. They are my best friends.

I walked into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair and messed it up a little. I walked out and then put on my favorite shirt, skinny jeans and my Converse. I grabbed the keys to my car and went on my way to school.

I got to the school and walked to my locker and I saw Sasuke and Kiba standing by my locker. I walked up behind them and scared them to death. After that we all hugged, we were so excited to see each other. We all compared our schedule and it turned out that I have all my classes with both of them or with one or the other.

My first period I walked with Kiba. As we walked down the hall everybody looking at us as of course we were the bad kids always in the outer edge of the of the class. And I guess they thought that we looked 'cool' because of our expensive clothing and all which is really stupid. But whatever. So we finally made it to our first class it was with Kakashi-sensei. The teacher told us to pick our own seats and so Kiba and I sat at a desk.

🐱

After a rough 4 periods I made it to lunch. Kiba, Sasuke, and I all sat outside and ate we told each other about our summers and I had to say that they had much more interesting summer than I did.

Sasuke went to go throw our trash away when I felt something on my leg.

"Holy shit what is that!" I said. I looked down to see it was Kiba rubbing his leg against mine. It felt weird but I kinda liked it. I let out a small moan.

"Dose that feel good Naruto?" Kiba said almost seductively. Once he said that I could feel my entire face drown in red.

"Well... Ummmmm..... I g-guess." I responded. Sasuke finally had gotten back. I tried to hide my face but he still asked.

"Why are you blushing some much." I had no idea what to say so to him so I told him some bullshit excuse.

"That guy was checking me out I mean girl." They both looked at me Kiba looking at me kind of upset and Sasuke confused.

By that time lunch was over so we all walked to 6 period together. I walked and just thought about what happened at lunch with Kiba. I than shook it off when I walked into the class room I noticed there were only tables for two. I than look at the two of them arguing about who got to sit next to me.

"I'll sit with somebody else if it's to much trouble to pick." I said.

"No need I'm siting with you." Sasuke said.

"NO! I'm sitting with him." Kiba snapped back.

"That's total shit I said it first so I should get to sit next to him." Sasuke replied hastily.

"THAT'S IT DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR IT." Kiba yelled.

"Enough is enough. I'll sit by myself." I stormed off to the one lonely desk behind a set of desks. They both looked at me with kind and regretful eyes. Than the both got to the desk and settled in. I was dumbfounded by their reaction to sit next to me. It was strange. I had never had that happen to them.

🐱

That damn Kiba got in my way of me and my beloved Naruto. Why the hell dose he want to sit next to Naruto so bad? This was the perfect opportunity to make a move on him. Ill get him back for this! That bastard Kiba!

🐱

The end of the day was finally here we were lucky they started school on a Friday. So I invited Sasuke and Kiba over but Kiba couldn't go because he was dog sitting this weekend. But, Sasuke could go I was excited to see what games we could play and obviously what drinks we would drink.

I hoped into my car with Sasuke because he walked to school. Once we made it there he laid on the couch and made himself at home. He flipped the TV on and was flipping through the channels vigorously.

I handed him the beer I had pulled out of the frigid. He gave me a warm smile and looked into my eyes with passion. I felt my heart beating faster and I was blushing, I freaked out because the feeling was the same as the one with Kiba.

"What's the matter Naruto, nervous?" He said will he sipped at his beer. "Oh, hey I forgot to ask can I stay over tonight, Itachi is going to bring some people over to study some stuff. And I don't feel like hearing them nerd out." He said. 

"Yea, of course!" I said happily

"Sweet! So what do we do now?" He asked. There was still some day light to spare so I ran to my room and grabbed two pairs of swim trunks.

"WE ARE GOING TO MY POOL!" I yelled startling him a bit. He jumped from off the couch and nodded in agreement. So I handed him the swim wear. I started to peeled off my shoes, socks, shirt, jeans and underwear.

I than felt hands on my hips while I was BUTT NAKED! I freaked out it scared the hell out of me. I knew it was Sasuke though.

"W-what ar-re you doin-ng Sasuke?" I asked in fear and shock. He never said a word but while he was mesmerized by my hips I guess. I slipped on my swimsuit and turned around to revel that he had his swimsuit on but had a raging bonner. I blushed as I kind of looked at it in embarrassment.

"Is something interesting happening in my pants Naruto?" He asked me seductively. I just looked at him until he pulled in closer to me and I didn't move.

WHY DIDN'T I MOVE!?!?

I could feel his breath on my face. "Well is there?" He asked once more.

"Y-yea, you h-have a h-hard on." He looked me in the eyes and nodded yes slightly. I could feel my face burning and my heart pounding.

What is wrong with me to feel this way tours my childhood friend? He was closing in on my lips what the fuck do I do!?!