~Chapter 12~

I heard his foot steps fadeaway as he walked down the stairs. I shove my face into my pillow as I had been doing before, but I didn't cry. I was just thinking what he said. It didn't make any sense and for that matter I didn't want to hear it I didn't want to hear his stupid story.

I thought we had something. I guess not I guess this was all a lie. I couldn't help but cry all I did was cry.

Why Kiba? I'm the one that got him first. Why is it in the end I always loose?

I curled myself into a ball in my sheets. In this lonely bed of mine. But I love him too much to loose him. I fell asleep to this only thought.

🐱

My alarm went off I clicked the button got out of the bed. I noticed that Itachi was gone. He must have left early to go to work.

I dragged my heavy body to the bathroom. I put all black clothes on then left. I didn't eat breakfast because I did feel motivated to make anything or eat. I walked to school and then walked my depressed self to first period.

🐱

I dragged myself to the table that Shikamaru, Neji, and Si.

"Hay your back. Whoa what happened your face it's all puffy." I looked at Shikamaru who said this and then to other two.

"I'll tell you later when to guys come over." I then said holding tears back. I then felt a hand on my back then looked to see who it belonged to. It was Neji's hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea." I said letting out a weak smile.

I ate some of my food and threw away the rest. But as I was walking I saw Kiba and Sasuke fighting. They both walked away from each other pretty pissed. As I was walking down the hallway, I saw Kiba and Hinata kissing.

I could feel a sharp pain in my heart again. As if a knife went through it. I feel like just killing myself. I didn't loose just Sasuke, but Kiba too.

I should have gone to fucking school yesterday. And maybe this wouldn't have happened if I did.

I finally made it to the class and plopped down in a seat that was empty. I sat through the two worst classes because I saw Sasuke the most. Loosing him was my biggest mistake.

I walked to the three boys and they all went in one car so it was easier to get them to my house. Si let me drive his black Mustang. And let me just say it drove so smoothly. I pulled into my drive way and we all got out and stepped in the door. While they all went to change I got two cases of beer and put them by the pool. The three came out and jumped in the pool. I changed then joined them. They looked at my scar on my body.

"Did we do that?!" They asked in unison.

"No, but you did break the stitches that were there." They all looked at me shocked.

"Anyway, what were you going tell us." Shikamaru said as he changed the subject. I looked down. I knew I had to tell them because I promised them I would.

"So yesterday Sasuke stayed over and we skipped school. But after school was finished Kiba came over and was pissed because he got a detention and beat up. Sasuke had to leave because his brother called him to come home. So once Sasuke left Kiba  pinned me against the wall and... kissed me. Then Sasuke walked in and saw what we were doing." At this point I was crying.

I didn't care if they thought I was weird. I was hurt and still am. The three swam over tours me. Neji and Si sat next to me and Shikamaru stood in front of me with both hands on each of my shoulders.

"It's obvious that you still love him. And if you love him so much try to talk to him."

"But I already tried that. He just ignored me. I went to his house yesterday."

"Okay. But don't give up so early. Just let him cool down then try again." Neji said.

"There's one thing I need to ask you thought." Si said.

"What is it?"

"Do you like or even love Kiba?"

I stopped crying and just thought. They all looked at me. I was fighting a war with my heart and mind. I finally reached a verdict.

"No. He loves Hinata anyways. I saw them kissing at school. I did at one point but not anymore." I felt so proud of my decision. They all sighed in relief I guess.

"Good so your heart is only for one and not two." Shikamaru said as he returned his hands to his side.

He then went and grabbed the case of beer and each gave us a bottle. Neji said a toast to us.

🐱

We drank the two cases.  All we did was  get to know each other better. And play around with one another. They were buzzed so I told them to stay here so they all took a shower. And I let Si sleep in the guest room. Neji on the couch and Shikamaru in my bed with me. I stayed distant from him so he wouldn't feel awkward.

🐱

I opened my eyes and felt warm breath on my neck and hands hugging me. I knew it was Shikamaru. But I wished it was Sasuke. I wiggled my way out of his grasp. Once I stood up I heard him grown I turned and looked at him. But I turned away before he noticed that I was looking at him to not make it awkward.

I went to the bathroom then made breakfast. The three we're awake by the time I finished cooking. I served them each two pieces of bacon and one cheese omelet. After we ate I washed the dishes while they got dressed. Once they were all dressed they left.

So I was left with my lonely, quite, empty, and cold house. I learned on the door and slid down it and leaned my head on the door. I found myself thinking about Sasuke and how to get him back. I got and idea I shot up and took a shower. I put a nice formal shirt on and dark blue jeans on with my nice vans. I went to the a store to get 100 roses. I got to the house then stood and the door.

I took out my phone and called Itachi to open the door and to be quite about it. He let me in and we walked to the living room. I told him my plan and once I finished he helped set up. While we were looking though a box of candles. We heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I hid in the bathroom. I heard them taking the the fridge open and close then the footsteps return up the stairs. I waited until Itachi came and got me. Then we proceeded to set up.

🐱

It's all ready! The food the mood of the seen and everything was to my likings. I put on a bow tie Itachi let me borrow. I'm nervous.

I really hope this works out because I miss him so much. I can't take another day without him.