~Chapter 28~

Naruto turned a deep red color. He pulled out the revealing outfit and a bottle of lube.

"S-Sasuke..." Was all he said.

"Just this once, please." I said getting on my knees and begging.

"F-fine." He sighed in defeat. He went to our room and I followed behind him.  He went into the bathroom with the outfit to change. And I sat on the bed with only my boxers on.

"You ready Sasuke?" He teasingly asked.

"Yes!" I said impatiently. He swung the door open. And out came Naruto in a sexy fox costume. He had fox ears on top of his head, a tail, and very minimal material covering his body. The bottom part of the costume was open as if it were a skirt. "Ugh I could cum just looking at you."

"Mm that sounds like a good reaction." He said starting to give me a lap dance. He kissed me all of a sudden and so harshly. I placed my hands on his hips. I felt him put something on my head and clip something on my boxers.

"If I'm my nickname, you're going to be yours." He said pushing me to lay down. He kissed down my chest roughly. I thrashed my body up and down and fisted the sheets.

"How are y-you sooo god damn goooood at this?!" I remarked moaning. He grabbed the lube and placed it next to my head as he went down to my boxers. He ran his hand over my crotch which earned him a loud groan from me. Swiftly, he removed my boxers and started to kiss my shaft. As he did that he grabbed my hand and just held it.

He started to suck my shaft. I moaned to the strokes of his tongue on my shaft and the warmth of his mouth hugging my member. He was kneeling on the floor, so I sat up and grabbed his hair and grunted, moaned, and groaned still holding his hand. After a while I came. I laid back down breathing unnaturally.

Naruto went up to my ear and whispered "Fuck me hard, Sasuke. Harder and faster than ever before. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

"With pleasure my naughty fox." I responded. I pulled him to lay on the bed face down and unzipped the costume. He gladly removed the minimal cloth on his body. Now the only thing he was wearing was the ears of the fox. I took some of the lube in my finger and spread it on his entrance. He shivered when he felt the cold gel on his warm skin. I flipped him to face me.

His eyes were filled with impatience and lust. So I didn't let him wait any longer than he already had and pushed into him slowly which earned me a long and low moan. He hit me in the shoulder hard.

"I told you fast!" He said angrily. "What part of that do you not und-HNUG!" I shut him up as I pounded into him fast and hard like he requested. "Just like that Sasuke!" He gasped. He grabbed the sheets and moaned loudly.

I could feel myself starting to sweat and  breath unnaturally. I could see that Naruto started to sweat and breath unnaturally also.

I went down and gave him hickies on his body. I could feel his member poking me and it dripping onto my skin. I ran my finger along the side of his member. He smiled. I licked his cheek and he licked mine. He pulled my head to kiss him.

I could feel myself getting to my climax. "Naruto, fuck!" I said releasing my load. I stayed hovering over the blond sweating onto his skin and panting. He put his hand on my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed him deeply. My heart still flutters every time I kiss him. It's such a warming feeling.

"How are you so fucking perfect Sasuke? God I love you so fucking much." He said between my lips. He turned us around so I was on the bottom now.

"Don't use the lube." I said.

"Oh?"

"I want to feel to you and only you. Nothing else." I said in response.

"Very well then." He said. He aligned his cock with my entrance. He had his hands on both sides of my head. He eyed me carefully to make sure I was okay. He pushed into me slowly and it hurt, but felt so good. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Move Naruto, just like I did with you."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'll be fine don't worry so much." He smiled to my response and thrusted slowly. As time progressed the thrusts got faster and harder. He licked my neck then gave me a dark hicky where my neck meets my shoulder.

And for after what felt like hours we both came. He seemed surprised that I had cum. I didn't let it bother me at all.

He laid on my body sweating, huffing, and puffing. I took off the ears on his head then started to pet his fluffy golden locks. He looked at me with those ocean blue eyes staring at me. I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said rolling off of me and holding me close. He took off the ears on my head then held me so my face was in his chest. I smiled and hugged him tightly. And dozed off to sleep in no time. The warmth of his body and the soft touch of his hand caressing my back soothed me to sleep.

This blondie drives me crazy insane with love. I love it! I love him!