~Chapter 23~

I deserve Sasuke beating me up. I regret raping Naruto. But, I'm happy I got captured. I can get to know Naruto better. But I don't feel like attached to him like I did before. And I feel this will be better for the both of us. But, I can tell that Naruto is a very giving and loving person.

"I hope you like French toast and eggs, Nagato." Naruto teased.

"Of course I do, nine tails." I replied with a chuckle.

"Why did you call Pein, Nagato?" Sasuke said looking at Naruto.

"Oh, well I knew Pein because we trained together for a while. And he dyed his hair and got piercings." Naruto explained. Sasuke nodded in understanding. Naruto placed a plate of eggs and French toast in front of Sasuke, his place and I.

"Thanks for the food babe. It looks delicious." Sasuke said laying his hand on Naruto's. He then grabbed Sasuke's hand and kissed it. I smiled at them then started my food.

I helped them clean up. I sat on the couch and laid back and close my eyes. I heard footsteps come close to me. I thought it was Naruto but they were much to heavy to be his. Oh no, Sasuke.  I opened my eyes and saw him lean into me. He put his lips next to my ear.

"Are you really changing or are you trying to get in Naruto's pants?" He whispered in my ear.

"I really am changing. I swear. I have learned a lot already from Naruto. And one of them is that he loves you and would never give himself to anyone except you." I said. He stepped back from me and starred at me. He sat down next to me and didn't say a word after that.

I put my hand on his leg.
"You can kill me if I do." He went wide eyed when I said this. We both then heard Naruto walking towards us he sat down in between us and leaned on Sasuke.

I found a cute Christmas movie on TV. So we watched about 5 of those nonstop. All throughout the movies I heard small groans from Sasuke and Naruto from them cuddling. We made dinner and they wanted to get to know me better. So I told them all they wanted to know. I also got to know them better.

I'm happy I got to be closer to the both of them. I hope I can stay close to them.

We all dog piled on the couch and snuggled on the couch. I know it sounds strange, but we did. In the end they both laid on each side of me. They were both hugging me and had their heads on my chest.

"I think we are friends." Naruto mumbled.

"Well duh you knuckle head." Sasuke mumbled back to him. I laughed.

"I know. And thank you both of you for that." They both looked up at me and smiled. Then hugged me a bit tighter. Then the three of us dozed off to sleep.

🐱

December 23

I woke up still hugging Pein. He's warm, but nobody is warmer that Sasuke. The best medicine, in my opinion, is affection. And I'm glad Sasuke accepted that he's changing and joined in changing him.

I got up and kissed Sasuke's forehead. I used the bathroom then made breakfast. Once I started to brew the coffee I saw their heads pop up from the couch. I laughed.

"Come on you two. It's all ready." I told them as they got up. Pein went to the bathroom and Sasuke came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"I trust both of you." He said with his lips still on my forehead.

"Thank you Sasuke." I replied then pecked his lips. I saw Pein sit at the table. I turned to him and he was smiling at us.

"You two are the cutest couple." He said leaning on his hand. We both looked at Pein and smiled at him. We went over to him and hugged him. I then sat next to him. Sasuke left to go to the bathroom, so I grabbed his hand.

"Isn't this better that getting beaten up?" I asked.

"Of course it is. I love having two wonderful friends." He said smiling at me. Sasuke sat down and we had started to eat. After we ate, I told Pein to got back to the P.A. and get some of his clothes and come back. Once he left Sasuke picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Thanks for letting him stay for a bit. I know you were worried at first. But, what changed you mind?" I asked.

"I asked him if he was actually changing. And he told me that he is, but I could kill him if he tried to rape you again." He replied. "And I highly doubt he would risk his life for something so stupid." He added.

I smiled and kissed him slowly and gently. He walked and sat on the couch. I took my shirt off and he took his off. I stood and took my pants and underwear off. Then I took his off. He started to suck on my neck.

I stood up again and picked him up and took him to our room. I laid him on the bed and sucked his chest. He moaned softly. I made my way down to the v on his lower stomach. I kissed there for a bit. Then licked down and took his member into my mouth.

"Naruto." He whispered. I looked up at him and his face was in total bliss. I smiled and continued. I went slowly. After a few minutes he came in my mouth. I went up to his face and kissed him. He then pinned me.

"Slowly."

"Why?"

"I don't know I just don't want it to end so quickly." I replied. He turned me around and laid me on my side. He then laid behind me with his legs around me. He pushed himself into me. He put his head next to mine. And he started to thrust slowly.

"Sasuke." I purred. I could tell he smiled. He started to suck my neck. I was moaning like their was no tomorrow. He spread his seed in me. He pulled himself out of me and I turned to face him and kissed him. He then laid me on my back and put my shaft in his mouth. After a couple of minutes I came in his mouth.

"I love you Naruto." He said.

"I love you more Sasuke." I replied.

"I love you the most." He replied with a tender and loving kiss. We cuddled in bed then took a shower together.

After the shower I told him to put on some warm clothes. And we waited for Pain to come back. We cuddled and watched a movie on the couch as we waited for him. Pein finally got here at around night fall. That ruined my plans a bit, but I can adjust.

"Sasuke, you can take your clothes off." He looked at me and blushed.

"I'm not stripping in front of Pein!" Sasuke said with a blush.

"Not like that, I meant of all your thermal stuff." I said pushing him playfully.

"Oh." He said laughing. He took of his layers of clothing he had on. I took mine off as well. I took Pein to the guest room and let him settle in.

After all that was done. I took the both of them to the basement. I could tell Pein was a little worried because we were down here.

"Don't worry Pein, we're just here to train each other." I told him.

"Train?" Sasuke questioned.

Yeah, I want to join the P.A. again. But, I'm a little rusty on my moves." I answered.

"If you're going to the P.A. then I'm going with you." Sasuke said in a fighting stance.

"Fine by me. But there is no holding back. But I'm not going to use the nine tails." I told them.

"Alright, let's do this." Pein said.