~Chapter 25~

I had been an hour and Pain and Naruto came into the conversations. I walked over to Naruto and kissed his forehead.

"Did you get enough sleep Naru?" I asked pulling him into my side.

"I did. And I think Pain did also." He told me sinking into my side.

"Hi Sasuke." Pain said smiling at me.

"Hay Pain did you enough rest?" I asked.

"We slept like infants." He said chuckling.

"Cool. I replied to him. "Hay let's do presents. Then you can go back to you families and celebrate. Dose that sound good?" I asked all of them. They all cheered and grabbed their bags of gifts.

🐱

"Drive safe!" Naruto yelled waving his hands. After all their cars were out of sight we went back inside from the snowy day. Naruto pulled me into a deep kiss. We pulled away breathless.

"I missed your sweet lips all day Sasuke. And after all this is the holiday of being with our loved ones." He said rubbing my cheek. I blushed a little at the statement.

"Well I missed you sweet lips and your sexy body." I said with a lust filled eyes. He blushed a deep red color. He then took me by the hand and pulled me to where Pain was. He was in his bed napping again.

He let go of my hand and walked over to him and put a blanket on top of him.
He kissed his forehead then took my hand again. He dragged me upstairs.

We walked into our room closed the door and we both started to strip. Once we were in our bare skin I pinned him to the bed. And sucked his neck. His moans just get me every fucking time their so sexy. I went up to his face and kissed him as I rubbed our members together.

We both moaned between each other's lips. I went and kissed the the tip of his shaft. He gasped at this. I then took him into my mouth. He thrusted as I bobbed my head. He ran his fingers through my hair. He came after a while. I went up to him and licked the edge of his ear. I pulled my fangs out and slit the skin on his chest. And I sucked out the blood.

"Sasuke!" He moaned intoxicatingly loud. He started to play with my hair. He was grunting and moaning.

He flipped me to the bed and sucked my neck. He moved down my body. He then licked me from my belly button to my chin. I shivered in pleasure.

"Naruto." I purred. He looked up at me and smiled. He came up and kissed me. I was getting impatient that he hasn't played with me so I bucked our pelvis' together. He screamed in pleasure.

"Alright...I get it." He said panting with a grin on his face. He then went down and took me into his mouth. I gasped and grabbed his hair. I thrusted into him quickly as we both moaned loudly.

Damn, how is he so good at this! After a little while I came in his mouth. He then went and slit the skin on the v on my torso. He started to such the blood. I grunted and moaned louder then before. He stopped and ran his finger over the slit and healed it. He then coated my shaft in saliva.

I pinned him to the bed and aligned my shaft with his entrance. I slid into him. His face cringed in pain as he moaned. It's weird because I never saw his face of pain when we did the dirty. Hn strange.

"Move Sasuke." He demanded. I followed his request and thrusted. I laid my head in his chest as we moaned together. I could hear his heart beating fast and his heavy breathing. I licked his nipple and he gasped.

I came and I removed my shaft from him. And laid next to him.

"Merry Christmas Naruto." I whispered in is ear. He turned and smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas Sasuke." He replied then kissed me tenderly. I embraced him into a warm hug. "You're my favorite gift of all." He said.

"And your my favorite gift." I replied. One hundred percent true. He is the best person that's been in my life. I love  him so damn much!

I felt him put his hand on my cheek. I put one hand on his cheek and the other on the hand that was on my cheek.  He put his hand on mine.

*door bell* Oh well who in hell could that be. Well whoever it is they came at the worst time.

"Stay here I'll get the door. Why don't you take a shower then we'll take a nap when I come back upstairs. Okay?" I suggested as I got dressed.

"That sounds like a plan!" He said  contently.

I went downstairs and to the door. I opened it and saw my big brother at the door.

"Itachi!" I yelled as I hugged him.

"Hello Sasuke. I missed you." He said hugging me back. I let go of him and brought him inside.

"So, where have you been big brother?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"A long mission  from the P.A. sent me to assassinate a major war general that was coming to attack us. I went with Deidara to do the long term task. We were also ordered to spy on them and see what weapons they had and all. But, we both got captured and beaten."

"Where's Deidara?" I interrupted. He looked down.

"He's dead." He said with a tone of sadness.

"I'm sorry Itachi..." I said as I hugged him.

"It's okay. He did it to save thousands of people. Anyways we escaped, but Deidara was killed on the way out. So I killed the man with pleasure." He said.

"Well, speaking of the P.A. I want to join it. Naruto, Pain and I started training the other day." I told him.

"What rank is Naruto?" He asked.

"Elite, and Pain is also." I said.

"Who is Pain?" He asked.

"He's a good friend of Naruto's." I said. I really didn't what him to worry about Naruto and the whole rape thing. I know he cares for Naruto, after all he helped him get me back.

"Oh, okay." He replied. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

"ITACHI!" Naruto yelled then jumped on top of Itachi.

"Ooff! Well hello Naruto." He said with a laugh.

"I knew it was you that Sasuke was talking to. And I heard all of it." He said looking down. "But, Sasuke didn't tell you this before. Sasuke and I are engaged!" He said then hugged my arm.

"Oh wow! Congratulations you two!" He said cheerfully.

"Naruto who are you talking to?" Pain asked as he walked into the room shirtless. His eyes directed straight to Itachi and their eyes locked.

"H-Hi I'm Pain." He said still starring at each other. He blushed lightly.

"Hello I'm I-Itachi." He said as a faint pink color appeared on his face.

"Why are you two blus-oh." Naruto started to ask but stopped himself.

"Knuckle head." I said under my breath.