~Chapter 26~

Hehehee. Itachi and Pain. Hehe.

Itachi stood up and walked up to Pain and held out his hand. They shook hands.

Hehe Pachi. They look so cute. I don't know who would be the top. Hehe I'm so dirty minded.

"Hay Naruto, why don't you help me with dinner." Sasuke said standing up.

"Coming!" I yelled running to the kitchen. I jumped on Sasuke's back and nipped at his ear. "My ass hurts." I remarked.

"Did I need to know?" He said laughing. 

"Maybe you did. I mean after all you are the top." I said huskily.

"I know I am." He said smiling. He started to get the stuff to make dinner. I looked over and saw both Pain and Itachi looking at us.

"Hellooooo!" I said then smiled at them. They both laughed at us. They then came over and help with dinner. I got off of Sasuke and helped as well.

🐱

We all ate our Christmas Eve dinner. We told stories of good memories and Christmas morning surprises. All except Pain and I who didn't contribute all that much. I wish Pain and I had nice Christmas morning stories.

To be honest it kinda ticked me off. I love Itachi and Sasuke, but their getting on my nerves.

"That was delicious!" Pain said changing the subject of stories.

"Yea it's the best I've had in a while." Itachi said looking at Pain. Pain blushed lightly.

"This is my first Christmas dinner with people outside of the P.A. actually." Pain mumbled.

"Wow really?" Itachi said.

"Yeah." Pain replied.

Sasuke and I had been cleaning all the dishes and things from the table. We finished cleaning and we all sat on the couch and watched a movie.

I cuddled up with Pain. And Sasuke with Itachi. I could see the two brothers need some reunion so I let them. I feel as if Pain is my big brother. I mean we both went through a lot in our childhood. After all we both didn't have parents early in our lives.

"Hay, I'm going to get some rest. Goodnight everyone." Itachi said standing up.

"Do you need any thing big brother to make you comfortable?" Sasuke asked.

"What the hell, asshole! I think he'll be fine!" I said subconsciously.

"Well sorry for wanting to making my brother comfortable." He said crossing his arms.

"Whatever, why don't you sleep with him. I'll sleep with Pain tonight." I said crossing my arms. "Goodnight." I said coldly. I latched onto Pain's arm.

"As childish as ever. Don't go fighting on Christmas. Go and sleep with each other, I'll sleep with Pain." Itachi said grabbing Pain's hand and taking him to the guest room.

Sasuke turned to me and smiled sheepishly.

"The fuck are you smiling about." I asked angrily. He laughed and climbed on top of me. "The fuck is wrong with you? Your acting weird." I said putting my hand on his hips.

"I guess I had a little to much eggnog. And a little to less of you." He said huskily.

What in hell is he thinking. Why is he like this. Oh well, I guess it's time to have my fun with him.

"Oh so you want me Sasuke?" I asked putting my hand on his inner thigh. He purred to my touch.

"Yes I want you. All of you." He said then kissed me roughly.

Jesus Christ he is so out of control. And what the hell dose he mean by all of me. Wait...I'm going to be the top. Yippee!

I stood up and practical ran up the stairs. I laid him on the bed and ripped his shirt off.

I hope he didn't care about that shirt.

"Savage." He whispered.

"Beast." I whispered with a smile. He then wrapped his legs around pulled me down and flipped over so I was on the bottom. He pulled my pants and boxers down. I sat up on the bed and and pulled down the ravens pants and underwear slowly.

Once I saw his pulsating erection I bit my lip. He got on his knees and took my member in his mouth. I gasped and grabbed his hair.

"Y-yoour such annnn anim-mal! I fucking l-love it!" I said as I came. He sat in my lap and my member poked his entire.

"No you're the animal you fox." He said then licked my cheek. I licked his neck and pinned him to the bed and thrusted into him. He moaned sinking his nails into my back. I didn't let it bother me though and I kissed him and started to move slowly for him to adjust.

"Faster! Harder! Agna fuck me hard Naruto!" He said moving my body so I moved faster. I follow his request and went faster. It feels so nice to be the top, but I like being the bottom also.

I took hold of his dripping shaft and started to pump it. He moaned louder than ever before. Ugg that's so sexy! I kissed and licked his neck and chest. I came and soon after he did too. 

"You're so good at this Naruto. But, it's my turn to give you a nice ass fucking." He said putting me on knees and elbows.

"Aren't we vulgar and sex centered tonight. Such a naughty kitty." I said. He laughed then kissed and caressed my back.

He thrusted into me. We both groaned at the feel of each other. He thrusted fast as he kissed my back. He ran his hand down my chest until it met my member. He pumped it fast and hard. I moaned loudly.

After a while we came together. He fell to lay next to me. I put my hand on his abs and looked at him.

"What got into you Sasuke?" I asked.

"It just turned me on seeing you so jealous." He said with a laugh.

"I wasn't jealous." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay whatever you say you naughty fox." He said licking my cheek.

"Naughty kitty." I teased then kissed him. I took his hand and pulled him to stand up and took him to the shower.

After we bathed I grabbed new clean sheet. We kinda got them all sticky. So we made the bed and got in right away with our warm comfy pajamas on.

"I know it was just make up sex for me not to be mad at you." I told him cuddling into his side.

"I know. Your just not that oblivious. But did it work?" He replied embracing me into his arms. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yes it fucking worked."

"Good." He replied.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too and Merry Christmas." He replied.

"Merry Christmas"