~Chapter 5~

"Well as you heard my parents were on the P.A. and my parents were the strongest two soldiers on the force. My father was called the Yellow Flash because of the speed of his kills. My mother was called the Redhot-Blooded habanero because of her red hair color and temper. I never got to know them. I was just born when they risked their lives just to keep me alive. So my birthday is also the day to remember their deaths. I have only seen picture of them. I look just like my Father blue eyes and yellow hair. All the people that knew my Mother said I act just like her. But anyways when I was conceived they left for good. They let my mother give birth and see me then went after the both of them. They were successful in killing the both of them. I was then found by one of the soldiers found me. Then there were some that wanted to leave me to die and other wanted to raise me. But in the end they decided to leave me there. Luckily, Yamato came by and found me. And he raised me and sent school. But a man named Jiraiya was my Sensei, and  he trained me to fight better than my father and mother. He was killed fighting an enemy. Yamato doesn't know this but I avenged his death and killed the man that killed my Sensei. So that's pretty much my life up till now." I had tears in my eyes and was crying just talking about my parents.

Sasuke picked me up and carried me to my room. He grabbed my PJs and told me to change.  Then sat on my bed. I was confused.

Why did he do what he did? All well I guess he's just processing everything.

Once I took my shirt off I had gotten pinned down by Sasuke.

"Sorry I couldn't wait to get to you." He said as he came close to my face. He was taunting me with his lips. I leaned up and our lips collided. I could fell the passion he was putting into this kiss.

He lied on me. I could fell my stitches start to loosen. It was the most pain full thing. It was even worse than the stab. I pulled from the kiss and screamed. Sasuke looked at me worried.

"Sasuke get off your laying on my stitches and they are loosening!" I said in so much pain.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry I didn't..." I kissed him before he could finish. To be honest I felt so attached to him. Although now that I think about it when Yamato brought up Itachi he didn't seem surprised at all. He pulled away from the kiss so we could catch our breath.

"Why weren't you surprised when Yamato brought up your brother Itachi's name?" I said panting.

"My brother is a soldier in the P.A. force." He said panting.

"Well looks like we both have fight in our blood." I said smiling at him. I crawled to the top of the bed and put myself under the sheets. I signaled Sasuke to get in the bed. Before he did so he took off his shirt and shorts off before he came into the bed.

He pulled me in close and sucked my neck as he hovered over me. The room filled with my moans. He than went down my body and he unclipped my pants and pulled them down. I could feel my self blushing.

"Sasu."

He looked up at me and smiled. He than felt me from my waist down to my inner thighs. His hands were so gentle on my hips. I than felt him rubbing my member through my underwear. My legs started to twitch and once again I felt my stitches loosen up. The pain was so intense that it took over the pleasure I had been feeling.

"Oh my god! Sasuke get off! Stop the stitches on my thigh!" And with that he stopped and lied next to me.

"We should probably wait till you get better." Sasuke said with sorrowful eyes.

"Yes please." I said as he pecked my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled my self to him and we cuddled up.

Sasuke rested his chin on my head. He had his arms around me and his legs wrapping around one of my legs. I had to lay faced up because of my stitches. Once we were in that position I leaned over and kissed his neck for a couple of seconds and laid back down.

Wow. He is such a great cuddlier. And so gentle. He really does like me.

🐱

I woke up really sore. I feel like I couldn't move. The pain was unbearable. I tried to move but was over come by pain. I started to feel tears in my eyes from it. Sasuke then woke up hearing my small and quiet wails of pain.

"Naruto are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I fell so fucking pained right now!" I said clenching my teeth and fists.

"The doctor gave me some pain relievers do you want one?" Sasuke said grabbing the bottle on the night stand next to him.

"YES PLEASE!" I said impatiently. He handed the large pill and handed me a glass of water. I put the pill in my mouth and drank the whole glass of water.

"Thanks Sasuke!" I said happily. He looked at me and smiled.

"Stay here I'm going to go make breakfast. Okay?" He said.

"Okay. But at least put me on the couch. And get dressed I have a feeling that Kiba is coming over." I said back to him.

"Fine. But I'm not putting a shirt on its to hot outside." He replied. So he put his jeans on then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torsos and kissed him he gently kissed me back. He laid me on the couch than walked to the  kitchen. I could hear him shuffling through pots and pans and the refrigerator open and close a couple of times. I was still wandering about the Itachi thing. So I built up my courage.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but, how did you find out Itachi was in the P.A. force?" I asked.

"Well," He started off "I was seven when my parents were murdered. So my brother took me under his guardianship and he taught me to fight. He took me on research missions. It was really fun. He really helped the pain to fade away." He said still making breakfast.

I heard a knock at the door Sasuke didn't here it so I leaned up to a sitting position and struggling to get on my feet. I finally stood up. I could feel my thigh starting to tighten up. I ignored it and started to walk in a limp to the door. I opened it and there was Kiba looking at me looked at me worried and in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NARUTO!?" He said as he walked in the door.

"That depends can I trust you Kiba not to tell anybody?" I said as I grabbed his arm as I was about to fall.

"Of course you can Naruto. What happened?" He said he sat me in the chair at the dining table. "Why is Sasuke here?" He said in an unamused tone.

"He slept here last night." I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why dose it matter to you?" Sasuke asked hastily.

"Why dose it matter to you what matters to me?!" Kiba said raising his voice.

"Enough! Do you want to hear the story or not Kiba?!" I shouted. Kiba directed his attention to me and calmed down.

"Yes, sorry Naruto. Please, go on." He said politely.

"Well..."

🐱

"Wow I-I don't know what to say." Kiba said.

"You don't have to say anything. Just let it process in you mind it's a lot to take in." Sasuke said with his hand on Kiba's shoulder.

Well I'm screwed. Damn it!