~Chapter 17~

December 19
__________________________
I woke up with him cradling me in his arms. I kissed the the middle of his chest then went to shower. After I got out of the shower I saw Sasuke playing on his phone. I put on some sweat pants and one of Sasuke's old black hoodies. I then laid in the bed with him and snuggled into him. And he took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. We stayed there for a half hour as we cuddled and kissed repeatedly. After that he got up and went to go shower. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a late brunch. He came down with sweat pants and a hoodie on.

"Thanks babe." He said as he kissed the side of my head and pulled me into his side. I smiled and dug myself further into his side.

"Come on. Let's eat then we can watch a couple of movies." I then lead him to the table. We both sat down and ate the  eggs Benedict and bacon I made. I put the dishes in the dishwasher and I decided to call Yamato.

"Hay, Naruto. How have you been?" He said into the phone.

"Better that ever Yamato! Guess what happened?!" I replied back.

"I have no idea. What is it?!" He said impatiently.

"You know how Sasuke and were together right?"

"Yea, why what happened?"

"HE PROPOSED!!!!"

"OH MY GOD NARUTO! CONGRATULATIONS! When did he propose?" I smiled and bit my lip at the question because it reminded me of last night.  "Uuuu Naruto?"

"Oh yea. Sorry. Last night during dinner on a lake." I got no response for a couple of seconds.

"A lake. How beautiful. I'm happy for you truly Naruto. Hay how about I come over later and stay for a couple of days?"

"Yea that would be awesome. You can get to know Sasuke better and all."

"Cool I'll be over at about sunset tonight."

"Alright I'll see you tonight."

"Bye." We then both hung up the phone.

"So Yamato coming over?" Sasuke asked leaning on the edge of the wall.

"Yes, so we should probably get what we want out of our system now." I said as I pinned him to the wall.

"You are a beautiful and sexy beast." He said as he picked me up. He kissed me and put his hand up my sweatshirt and leaned me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him more. He then went down and licked my cheek then sucked my jaw line. I gasped and moaned. He then put me down and got on his knees and pulled down my sweat pants and underwear. He then took me inside of his mouth. And placed his hand on my hips. I gasped and grabbed his hair. I began thrusting into his mouth as he bobbed his head. I moaned at the pleasure he was giving me. A little while later I came in his mouth I heard him swallow he them came up and kissed me. I pinned him against the wall.

"Your turn, my love." He laughed at the seductive way I said it. I then went and sucked his neck and put my hand up his sweatshirt. He gasped at my sudden roughness. I then pulled down his pants and underwear and rubbed our members together. He then put his hand on the back of my neck.

I could see he wanted me to suck. So I got on my knees and licked his length and then the tip. I then took him into me slowly. He gripped my hair tightly. I looked up at him and he was blushing and bitting his lip. I smiled then proceeded. He then start to thrust into me as I bobbed my head. As I did so I traced my finger along his abs. His moaning made me suck faster.

"Love....ngh you!" He said as he came in my mouth. I moaned as he did so. I swallowed then went up to his ear.

"I love you more." He smiled at my jester and bit my ear. I looked at him and saw he still had a light blush on his face. And I wanted to see him blush even more so I licked from his ear to his chin. And his blush was as red as a cherry. I smiled and bit his bottom lip. He had wide eyes. Once I released his lip. We put our foreheads together.

"Where did this naughty man come from?"

"Sorry you don't like it." I said.
"No...I love it!" He then kissed me hard and pulled up my pants and underwear.

And I did the same to him. We then both pulled away from the kiss and hugged each other. We then sat on the couch and cuddled as we watched a Christmas movie. An hour and a half after the movie there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door because I knew it was Yamato. I let him in and and after I let him in I hugged him.

"How you been Naruto?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Better than ever!" I then lead him to where Sasuke was.

"Hello Yamato. I'm Sasuke nice too see you again." Sasuke said shaking his hand. Yamato yanked him by his hand into hug him. I smiled at the fact that Yamato accepted him. They than broke the hug and Sasuke took his bag and lead him to the guest room. They both then walked out of the room talking. It made me happy that they were getting along. I looked outside and the sun was still up but, going down slowly. I was the perfect time to show them.

"Hay! I want to show you two something." They both looked at me then each other. I the walked over to them and planted myself between them. They both looked at me and smiled. I then walked them out the door and into the woods. Once we reached the edge of the woods I let go of the two of them. We only went a little deeper into the woods. I stopped them and had them sit down on a old tree that fell.

"What is it Naruto. It's freezing out here." Yamato stated hugging his arms. I let the demon foxes power spread to my whole body then I saw the light that the power gave my body. I then looked at them and the both had their jaws dropped.

"What is that Naruto?" Sasuke said standing up.

"It's the nine tailed fox demon that's inside of me. I tamed him so I can control his powers."

"Wait, you mean to tell me that you took control of the fox spirit?!" Yamato asked in shock. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, all on my one with my imagination of course. I got to make multiple duplicates of me." They both looked at me with shock.

"That's not all I can do. Watch." I that made a swirling of blue power. And I held it in my hand I then put it up to a tree and it gave it a hole big enough for it to fall. They looked in astonishment.

"How long have you had the fox tamed for?" Sasuke asked.

"About four months." I responded.

"Wow that long." Yamato said. I nodded I then went back to human form. Right away I got a big hug from Sasuke. And he kissed me. I saw Yamato smile looking at us. I broke the kiss and blushed.

"We should probably go. Night fall is coming." I took Sasuke's hand and signaled Yamato to follow us.