~Chapter 18~

After dinner, Yamato went into his room. I helped Naruto with the dishes. After all of the dishes were put away we watched a movie in bed. The movie was really stupid so I lost interest. I was rubbing Naruto's thigh and the other was wrapped around his waist. I felt his head fall to my shoulder. He fell asleep so I turned off the TV and leaned him down so his head was on the pillow. I kissed his forehead then went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of terrible lullaby singing. I woke up and was held back by chains.

"What the hell is going on." I said irritated.

"QUIET! You'll wake up Naruto." A voice in the dark said.

"NARUTO! NARUTO! WAKE UP!" After I said this I saw a shiny blade fly from the darkness then hit my shoulder. I yelled out in pain.

"I told you to be quiet. Do anything stupid like that again and I'll cause you more pain."

"Sasuke?" Naruto's vice echoed in the room. I then heard chains clang. "Wha-what the hell!  Why am I chained up and naked!"

My head shot up when I heard naked.
"DON'T YOU TOUCH MY NARUTO! YOU DO I'LL KILL YOU!" The man laughed.

"How do you intend to kill me when your all chained up?" The lights then came on and I saw a man on the bed next to my beloved.

"Look how sexy you are. I can't wait to ravish you up."

"You stay away from him!"

"Sasuke! I can't use the tailed beast!" Naruto said with a shaky voice.

The bed was pushed closer to me. I saw a man with orange spiky hair. With piercings all over his face. He was only covered by a black robe with red clouds. I could feel my blood boil with anger. I wanted to tear that man to shreds if he just so as lays a finger on him.

"Look at this beautiful strong beast. This I going to be fun." He then swung his leg over him.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MY HUSBAND!"

🐱

I can't see because I'm blind folded. I can't move because I'm chained up. All I can do is feel what is happening to me. I felt a man sit on top of me and was hearing Sasuke screaming and pulling on metal chains. I felt him running his finger along my abs. I shivered in discussed.

"Don't touch me you bastard!" I heard him laugh then I felt him kiss me. I pulled at my chains. He pulled away.

"If you kiss me back and moan to my loving. I'll let you have your beloved Sasuke back alive." He whispered into my ear.

"Fine, but take my blind fold off and I'll moan as loud as you want." I whispered back.

"Fine."

I felt him untie the blind fold. I adjusted my eyes to the light. I saw the man with orange hair and piercings all over his face. I looked to my left and saw Sasuke all chained up and with a blade in his shoulder.

"What the hell! Why did you stab him?!" I said as I moved my body up and down and pulled at the chains.

"Don't worry about him he'll be fine."

"I won't kiss back or moan if you don't wrap his wound!" I said in a hush tone. He sighed.

"Okay. I'll wrap it up." He then got off of me and walked over to Sasuke and pulled out the blade. Sasuke growled at him.