~Chapter 4~

"I think of mine all the time. I miss them to much." Sasuke said balling one of his fists. I hadn't remembered the last time he spoke of his parents.

"We both had fucked up childhoods." I said as my crying had stopped. I leaned more into him and hugged him. I felt warm tears on my shoulder. I looked at him and he was crying softly.

I had never seen him cry. I felt so bad. I hugged him a bit tighter. He returned the favor and laid his head on my shoulder. He never had this much emotion. Especially with Kiba and I. I liked this side of him.

It has been about half an hour and Sasuke and I had calmed down. The movie had just finished.

"Thanks Naruto." He said kissing my forehead. He got up and said "I'm going to go shower. Can you get me a towel?" He asked.

"Yea." I said as I got up and walked to a closet and took out a towel and handed it over to him. He walked to my room and closed my door.

I could tell he was upset and sad. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault he was feeling like this. I felt like shit just thinking of my parents death. I layout on the couch, drinking a beer and trying to forget it. I had fallen a sleep. I slept for about an hour.

🐱

I could feel a sharp pain in my my gut. I wake up to hear grunting. I woke up startled. I grab my gut and fell water wait it was blood! I look over to see Sasuke fighting a man. I grabbed a blanket and tied it around my cut to stop it from bleeding out.

I was watching for a time to pounce on the man. And I jumped from the couch on to him. I pinned him and he was wearing a mask. Sasuke handed me a kitchen knife. I held it up to his neck.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted. The man removed his mask and to revile he was a total stranger. "I'LL SAY IS AGAIN! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" He laughed.

"One of your mother and father's men. They were our captain. The last mission I had with  them was to assassinate a major drug dealer. After that they pulled out of the protection association.  Because of you being made! But if you wanted to know my name my real name is classified my field name is Dead Man. I'm called this because I have had my heart stop and I have lived. And have been shot to many times to count." He said with a sickly smirk. I believed him. Because I knew my parents left me a note.

"Oooh so your one of the ones that killed my parents?" He looked a little confused that I wasn't shocked.

"Well yes actually I did go after Minato, but not your mother." After he said this he stabbed me in my right thigh. I screamed. I set the knife that Sasuke gave me down next to his head. I put my hand on the handle of the kunai that was in my leg and pulled it out quickly. I screamed again.

"You bastard!" I yelled. "Well Dead Man, you're not going to be so lucky this time. I show no mercy to those who hurt and or kill my loved ones." And with one swipe of the kunai I killed him. Once I did so I saw spots of black. "S-Sas....uke." I said. Than passed out.

🐱

Holy shit. He killed him. Naruto killed Dead Man.

He faintly said my name that passed out. Just to be safe I stabbed the man in the heart. I wrapped  where Dead Man stabbed Naruto with a towel.