~Chapter 2~

I finally found the strength to push him off a little.

"Please s-stop S-Sasuk-ke." I struggled to say, but got it out to sound firm and serious. I looked at him once more to see his face was still in total bliss like I was grinding him.

Whatever, well I still want to go to the pool so I went to the fridge and grabbed two cases of beer and took it out side to my backyard. "Ya coming Sasuke?" I asked.

"HELL YES" He said he was running tours the open door with a beer in hand and he jumped strait into the pool. I than grabbed a beer for myself popped the cap off and did the same. He snickered at me because I jumped in the deep end and I got pool water in my beer.

"I'm not throwing a beer away!" After I said that I chugged the whole entire thing and I made my way to get another one. After I did so I swam over to Sasuke and sat next to him. Just trying to forget what happened a while ago.

Sasuke laughed and looked my way. "Your the only person I know that has such a high tolerance for alcohol."

"Yea, I guess that's true I takes me like 3 cases to get me really drunk." I said. I than here a knock at my door. I told Sasuke to stay I the pool and I'll get it. I open the door to see Kiba standing there. I open the door and welcome him in.

"What happened to dog sitting?" I asked him.

"The dog got really sick and the owners couldn't leave a super sick dog at my house. So what did I miss. " Kiba asked me. I looked at him and remembered the Sasuke thing and shivered.

"Sasuke and I are in the pool drinking. Would you like to join us?" I asked. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was angered but still kind of chill.

"I don't have a swimsuit though." He said in disappointment.

"You can borrow one of mine." I said as I was motioning for him to follow me. I went into my room and Kiba followed. I open my drawer and pull out a pair and handed it to him. He was striping down so I started to walk out.

But, Kiba grabbed my arm and said "Don't go". So I stood there with my face totally flush with red. And again my heart pounding.

I gave in and said "f-fine." So I turned around crossed my arms.

I tried so hard not to look...wait why did I have to try!? Ugggggghhhhhhh I can't WHY ME?!? Ok keep calm and look up not down.

As I did so I closed my eyes. About 5 minutes later I asked him if he was done.

"I'm just getting started." Kiba whispered into my ear as he pinned me to the wall, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed again and my heart fluttered once again. I couldn't move.

AGAIN REALLY I NEED TO MOVE IM NOT HAVING KIBA TO!

I finally found my strength again and pushed him enough to get out of his grasp. I crossed my arms and leaned on my door and was in shock and confusion. I don't understand why Sasuke and Kiba were both doing this.

I looked to see if he was dressed and he was so I said "Com-me on K-Kiba." And with that he followed me to the backyard where Sasuke was. Kiba jumped into the pool as I grabbed my beer from off the table and jumped into the pool.

Now the three of us were just looking at each other. More like them staring into my eyes and me looking at both of them. I just ignored it and got a beer for Kiba and handed it to him. He thanked me and popped  the cap off.

"Thank God it's Friday." Sasuke said as he finished his second beer.

"I couldn't take a second day of that hell hole." I than exclaimed "Oh, Kiba I forgot to tell you I did the dumbest thing ever. I jumped into the depend of the pool and I got the pool water in my beer so I chugged it. Because I didn't want to through it away." I told him and he just laughed.

After I had  said that we told stories of about when we where drunk. We did this until 3:00 am and we had gone through like 5 cases of beer. Kiba was already sleeping and Sasuke was half way there. I was not thinking strait or walking for that matter.

I got out of the pool and picked Kiba up and warpped him in a towel. I walked into my room and looked for his boxers and found them. I went back to him and pulled off the wet bathing suit and put his boxers on him too buzzed to remember what had happened and pulled the towel off and dried him a little and put a blanket on him.

I wobbled back to the pool to get Sasuke out so I let him lean on my back while we walked to my room I did the same with Saskue as I did with Kiba. I than pulled out my boxers to put them on I dried myself then changed I crawled in to bed and felt once again hands on my waist. I didn't fight it I gave in I was to buzzed to think. Sasuke pulled me and the next thing I knew I had my face nestled in to his bare chest and the both of us fell asleep within minuets.

🐱

My eyes cracked open. My head. My body. I haven't feel like this in so long.

As I complained in my head I looked down to see Naruto with his face in my chest. I felt so giddy when I saw his little face.

He looks so cute when he is sleeping. I than went to wonder if we did anything. Probably not. And if we did I'm going to be so mad cause I couldn't remember the pleasure.

I could hear him starting to wake up so I diverted all my attention tours him. Naruto woke up, yawned, and looked at me.

"Morning Sasuke." He said rubbing his eyes. Those little blue eyes looked into my dark colored ones.

"Good morning Naruto." I said happily. He then turned over and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. As he did so slowly and steadily I heard a thud from the living room.

Naruto and I just looked at each other until Naruto finally said "Probably Kiba." And with that I climbed out of bed and opened the door and saw Kiba in the bathroom vomiting into the toilet.

"Ya good Kiba." I said when he looked at me.

"Yea jus- bragdndjdhbebdhhdhd!" And with that he once again threw up. I felt bad this always happens to Kiba but it never seemed to bother him. Naruto came out of the room and went into the kictchen and started to make breakfast for us.

Eggs and bacon for him and I, but just toast for Kiba. When it was all ready Kiba had calmed down from puking. The three of us sat at the table and ate in silence.

When Kiba broke the scilence and said "The last thing I remember was being in the pool and drinking and laughing my ass off."

"Same. Hay Naruto do you remember what happened?" I said as I looked at him.

🐱

Damn all the attention is on me. Shit.

"Well umm Kiba you feel asleep in the pool I picked you up, dried you, and put your boxers on you. And Sasuke you were half asleep so you dressed you self well almost. I dried you and you laid in my bed so I just left you and I was to buzzed for a fight." They both looked at me passionately and lovingly.

Why are they looking at me like that all of the time? And did the same action?