~Chapter 24~

We all came at each other. Both Sasuke and Pain double teamed me. I dodged the punch Pain through at me. And I got kicked in my side by Sasuke. I stumbled. I then threw a punch and hit Sasuke in the gut. He fell to the floor. Pain came at me and missed and I kicked him in the chest. And he went stumbling backwards. I stood in front of the both of them and crossed my arms.

"I expect more from you Pain. You were throwing sloppy punches. And Sasuke, you did very well for not getting elite training. Just remember, Pain and I were trained to be killing machines if necessary. So don't go too hard on yourself." I told the both of them as I extended my hand out to help Pain stand up.

"You're a lot stronger than you look Naruto." Pain said catching his breath.

"I know." I said smiling at him. I then turned to Sasuke and extended my hand.

"I know I didn't get elite training, but I did get standard training." Sasuke said taking my hand.

"Well then we have to bring you up to standards." I told him. "So, who's up for another round."

"Let's do this!" Sasuke said impatiently.

"I'm going to sit this one out my chest really hurts.

"Alright Sasuke, just you and me. Let's go." I said.

I took a swing at him and he dodged it. He struck me in the middle of my back. I swung my leg backwards and hit him in his side. I heard him gasp in pain. I turned to look at him and he had stood up again. He came at me swinging. He landed two punches on my torso. I threw an upper cut and hit him in the jaw. He passed out falling to the floor.

"Shit, Sasuke." I said catching him. I started to shake him. I ran up stairs and grabbed some cold water and poured it on his face. He woke up with a gasp for air.

"I'm sorry Sasuke, I didn't mean too!" I said hugging him.

"It's okay, it's just a part of the training." He said kissing my cheek.

"I think that should be our last round." Pain started walking up to Sasuke and I. He placed his hand on Sasuke's abdomen. He started to massage where I had punched him before. I heard some small whimpers from Sasuke.

"Here, just do this for a little while and he will feel a little better." He said grabbing my hand and placing it on Sasuke's abs. He made my hand do the same as he was doing before.

I said good night to Pain and I picked Sasuke up and carried him up to our bed and laid him under the sheets. I stripped him and myself down to our boxers before I did so. I nestled my face into his chest and kissed his chest repeatedly.

"It's okay Naruto. I'm going to get beat up when I'm in the P.A. anyway." He said playing with my hair. "Let's go take a quick shower. And then we can snuggle, dose that sound good?" He asked pulling back to look at me. I nodded then got up.

After we showed he grabbed a pair of boxers to put on. I grabbed them and put them away. He smiled at me and got in the bed with me. We whispered sweet and naughty thing in each other's ear.

"I love you Naru." He said.

"I love yo-" I was interrupted by his head falling to my shoulder. I giggled then kissed his cheek.

"Sweet dreams love." I said and started to hum a sweet lullaby until I fell asleep as well.

December 24

I woke in a panic. I heard a loud knock on the front door. I had no arms around me. I sighed at the loss. I got up and rushed to the door. I opened it to see all of our friends in pajamas.

"Put some clothes on Sasuke!" One of them yelled.

"Shit! I'm sorry I forgot." I said running upstairs. I put on my warm pajamas then went down stairs. "Sorry about the nudity, I slept like that last night." I said sitting in front of them.

"Psh, don't worry about it." Sakura said laughing a little.

"So where's Naruto?" Si said hugging Sakura.

"I don't know. He wasn't in the bed when I woke up." I said.

"You mean to say that you both slept naked together?" Ino said holding back laughter.

"Yeah, and that's funny how?" I asked. Ino just shrugged and bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and sat back. I started to talk to Kiba until I heard the door open. I excused myself from the conversation and went to the door. I hugged Naruto and pecked his lips.

"Sorry Sasuke, I needed to get some gifts for everyone." He said showing me the bag of wrapped presents.

"That's okay. But where's Pain?" I asked.

"He fell asleep in the car. I got to go get him now." He said handing me the bag.

🐱

I went back to the car and put Pain on my back. I carried him to his room and laid him down. I took off his button down shirt. I saw all the scars he had. I hadn't noticed them before. I ran my finger along the top of some of them.

"There are a lot of them aren't there?" He said startling me a bit.

"Yeah, I have a couple battle scars of my own." I said lifting my shirt to show the scar that I got 15 stitches for.

"Wow, I never noticed it." He replied sitting up and running his finger along the elevated skin.

"Yeah one of my fathers old men tried to kill me and this is the only one who got this far." I replied.

"That's harsh." He said looking worried.

"Hay when your done napping put some pjs on and come and party with my friends, Sasuke, and I. I promise it'll be fun." I said getting up 0ff the bed.

"Alright I'll go in a little bit." He said laying down and grabbing the blanket I gave him the first day.

"Why do you like that blanket that I gave you so much?" I asked.

"Because this was the first gracious thing someone has done for me in years. You were making sure I was comfortable and warm. I know you just gave me a blanket, but that was the first time in years someone had showed me kindness." He said grabbing my hand. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"I'll be back. I'm going to tell Sasuke that I'm going to nap with you." I said then kissed his hand. I then told Sasuke and went back to Pain's bed. I got under the blanket with him and put my back facing him. He took me and hugged me gently.

Wow! From someone who raped me to one of my best friends. It sounds crazy I know, but I don't like to block people out of my life. And yes, even criminals. I heard his soft breathing.

I don't love him, but his snoring is cute. But, not cuter than Sasuke's!